True and Eternal Geocoin

ECplus3

True and Eternal

My family is from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia ('New Scotland') where there is a huge Scotch/Irish influence. I love celtic knotwork, and I'm slowly learning how to draw the complicated fiddly bits that make up these cool designs. While my 2009 personal did incorporate some knotwork, it wasn't something that I drew myself. This then is my first incorporation of celtic design in a coin.

The text on the front reads 'True and Eternal' in Irish Gaelic and is pronounced 'FEER iss SHEER'. On the back is the word 'love', pronounced 'GRAW'.

Coin Particulars:

Diameter: 38mm

Thickness: 3mm

Trackable: yes

Icon: yes

Price: $10.00 Cdn

The presale will start on Monday, January 17th. I had hoped to get these out in time for Valentine's Day, but a long delay in producing the dies, and the break for Chinese New Year will likely scuttle that plan.

There will be three versions available:

RE Black Nickel

LE Satin Silver

LE Satin Gold

Please check it out at

Edited by Eartha

For some reason I can't see any pictures, but it seems like other people can?

It's not just you. The pics that were here have disappeared for some reason. I do remember seeing them. If you go to E&C's profile page and click on his homepage then geocoin pre-sale page, the pics can be found there.

Looks like I am a day late. Is there any chance I can get in on the pre-sale considering you are experiencing delays? I'd like a set if possible.

The order went in to the mint yesterday. But I did order more than were reserved in the pre-order. I will announce here when the extras go up for sale.