Pathtags and Aussie Geo Cachers

TeamCassie

I had my first Pathtag made back in April 2007 - there didnt appear to be any other Pathtaggers in Oz at that stage. I soon found I was trading with the guys from the USA and Canada on such a regular basis that sometimes we would have trades going before my tags had even arrived in Australia! I started showing off my tags at events and soon there were a few West Aussies with them, already there were teams in the East that where joining the fun. And then the BIG breakthrough came with the Oz Mega last year. I took heaps of my spares and so did other pathtaggers and we gave them to anyone who was interested. That was last April and I have only just arrived back home from that event as we continued on a journey around Oz - back home now and I see so many Aussie Pathtags that have been made since the event. Now I need to get started on trading again!

You asked whether they are left in caches? I leave my pathtags in caches that I think are something special as a thanks to the owner or for the next person to collect, I have come across a few in caches but not heaps but that could also be because we have been geocaching in some fairly remote spots over the past 10 months or so.

Edited by Ian&Sue - Team Pathfinder