Mega Geo Dogs

Matrix

I would like to point out that this is purely a personal question and has nothing to do with the Mega Wales committee .

As a recent returnee to dog guardianship all be it when my lovely girlfriend lets me have access :rolleyes: I am wondering how many cachers are intending fetching their geodogs and if they would be interested in a quick meet up on the grass outside the venue for a geodogs photograph ?

It won't be an official event just a quick get together .

:huh:

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a FlashWoof.

MrsB

I was led to understand that was not possible on the same day and effectivly the same venue but I would be happy to be proven wrong Lucilla :D

Perfectly possible - but you'll you'll have to publish it on Houndspeak, not here ;)

Been thinking about the same idea for North West London in Pinner after playing around with the idea. Probably want to wait till the warmer months though... but might go have a look now to see how far in advance an event can be listed.

Edit: Going to leave it at the moment as we're going away in April to Rome and the days are up in the air at the moment (won the trip in a competition, and we're waiting for confirmation of the hotel and flights booking which should be in the two or three days). Currently looking at the 3rd April as the Underground seems to be not so disrupted then.

Edited by Miyagawa