Garmin geocoin

Wadders

Has anyone got stuck in the back of a drawer that they don't want a Garmin Stonehenge geocoin.

I am trying to pair one up with another geocoin for a canadian cacher.

Quite happy to buy it from you. :)

Thanks

Terry

Spotted one over at the ebay place, location Cheshire. auction ends in around 6.5 hours. Link Here

I also noticed quite a few other unactivated Garmin geocoins over there, namely 'Angel of the North', 'Big Ben', Clifton Suspension Bridge' and the 'London Eye'. I don't see those geocoins coming up very often.

Hope you get this reply before the auction ends, good luck.

Has anyone got stuck in the back of a drawer that they don't want a Garmin Stonehenge geocoin.

I am trying to pair one up with another geocoin for a canadian cacher.

Quite happy to buy it from you. :)

Thanks

Terry

Spotted one over at the ebay place, location Cheshire. auction ends in around 6.5 hours. Link Here

I also noticed quite a few other unactivated Garmin geocoins over there, namely 'Angel of the North', 'Big Ben', Clifton Suspension Bridge' and the 'London Eye'. I don't see those geocoins coming up very often.

Hope you get this reply before the auction ends, good luck.

:) Thanks, i did look the other day but there wasnt one there then!

I own 1 complete set.

I took the trouble to obtain these coins legally.

If I so wished, I'd have no qualms about selling them wherever I wish.

I'm living the British Dream set up in the 80's.

Sad but true!

PS...surely Garmin were marketing their products rather than the game.

Edited by currykev

You must realise that the coins you buy from geocoin collectors (on eBay) or trade for in the geocoin forum here are 'unactivated' geocoins obtained legitimately, those are not geocoins which have been activated by some geocoin owner and stolen from a cache.

You would have to be a pretty stupid person to auction stolen property on eBay.

There are 'some' who lift travellers from caches and keep them, but that's all they can do with them. Attempting to trade or sell those would be a big mistake.

BTW Wadders, Unfortunate that you missed the Garmin Stonehenge geocoin, I did mention that those Garmin coins very rarely appear on eBay. When that's the case, collectors shell out wads for 'em.