Loading Trail Maps on to Oregon

ToonAl

Okay i know this is surely discussed here somewhere but I hate the search capability of the forums and just looking for an easy answer. :)

Anyway I am looking for easy steep by step directions to load Juicepigs trail maps on to my Oregon 400. I downloaded the files on the site but I cannot figure the part where I get them on to the actual gps.

or maybe I am missing the instructions.

i did check the technology forum here but could not find directions there either.

ToonAl

Okay i know this is surely discussed here somewhere but I hate the search capability of the forums and just looking for an easy answer. :)

Anyway I am looking for easy steep by step directions to load Juicepigs trail maps on to my Oregon 400. I downloaded the files on the site but I cannot figure the part where I get them on to the actual gps.

i did check the technology forum here but could not find directions there either.

ToonAl

You're not referring to the Ontario Trails Project are you? I know that I worked with Juicepig for some maps for Spring Fling - if that's what you're using switch to the OTP for the current, updated maps of Tiffen as that was merged back in and updated with attendees tracklogs after the event closed.

ToonAl

You're not referring to the Ontario Trails Project are you? I know that I worked with Juicepig for some maps for Spring Fling - if that's what you're using switch to the OTP for the current, updated maps of Tiffen as that was merged back in and updated with attendees tracklogs after the event closed.

Oops I gave credit where it wasn't due. So many animal names it gets confusing. :)

Thanks.

ToonAl

Oops I gave credit where it wasn't due. So many animal names it gets confusing. :)

Thanks.

No problem :)

So Flintstone answered your question - copy ont-trails.img to \GARMIN on your Oregon, or on your SD Card and you should be all set!