Any underwater ECs?

Konnarock Kid & Marge

I think I've seen a few of those, maybe some in the Caribbean, maybe even the middle east or Mediterranean. try searching "blue holes" that seems to be a theme that may have been done underwater.

some tips: make sure the focus is clearly geology/earth science (i've seen some that had to get lots of revisions because they attempted to focus on fish, biology, ecosystems, etc.)

permission: that will depend on the location. maybe the guides or divemasters can help point you in the right direction about the area manager, owner, etc. some national/state parks cover areas that are underwater, so that's something to be aware of, if it applies to your location.

good luck!

I think I've seen a few of those, maybe some in the Caribbean, maybe even the middle east or Mediterranean. try searching "blue holes" that seems to be a theme that may have been done underwater.

some tips: make sure the focus is clearly geology/earth science (i've seen some that had to get lots of revisions because they attempted to focus on fish, biology, ecosystems, etc.)

permission: that will depend on the location. maybe the guides or divemasters can help point you in the right direction about the area manager, owner, etc. some national/state parks cover areas that are underwater, so that's something to be aware of, if it applies to your location.

good luck!

Thanks. :)

Does anybody know of any underwater ECs? I am not a certified scuba diver but love to snorkel. We have visited the Caribbean a couple of times and will return shortly. Would a reef do the trick and satisfy geological aspects? Any suggestions are most welcomed.

One last question, who do you get permission from?

Thanks.

St. Kitts has an underwater multi. GC1N7Z3

I have one that's underwater in a small creek in East Texas. This time of year the creek is running high and the features the EC is based upon are generally not visible. I suppose if someone REALLY wanted to don SCUBA gear, they could do it if they were tethered to the bank so they wouldn't get washed downstream...but the water is quite murky so I'm not sure how much you could see.

Does anybody know of any underwater ECs? I am not a certified scuba diver but love to snorkel. We have visited the Caribbean a couple of times and will return shortly. Would a reef do the trick and satisfy geological aspects? Any suggestions are most welcomed.

One last question, who do you get permission from?

Thanks.

St. Kitts has an underwater multi. GC1N7Z3

Thanks but I'm looking for an underwater EC. I have been getting some advise from Geoaware and am thinking of developing one in the Grand Caymans. Stay tuned! :ph34r: