Looking for Ammo Boxes in WV area

TheArtisan

Milton - Army Surplus store on the hill just east of the intersection from the interstate to Rt. 60

Parkersburg - Army Surplus store off the Emerson Ave. exit

Richwood - Army Surplus store on the east side of town right on the main road

Gander Mtn sometimes has them, but they want about 14 times what they're worth. There is an army surplus place in Sandyville, but he also asks way too much for them (something like $15 for a 9mm can). In Spencer there is a hardware story right near the Dairy Queen that usually has a couple in stock (but these are my personal supply ha ha).

If you are a member of a non-profit and you can swing it, the state and federal surplus in Dunbar has them. But you can't get in there to get anything unless you are a member of a VFD, etc.

If you ever find other sources, let us know on the MAGPI board as well. It sucks that the biggest city in the state doesn't have ANYTHING (no ammo cans, no Starbucks [at least not one you can actually get to without paying a parking fee], no Old Navy, no Pep Boys, only one Wal-Mart for 300,000 Wal-Mart shoppers, etc.) It'd be a great place to open up a freaking business.

Edited by WVangler

Thanks alot WVAngler, really appreciate the information. I will do some research on the areas. My wife was telling me, for the time you have been looking for an ammo box, you could have just ordered one online...sigh...she is right. I just like to handle what I am going to buy I suppose. If I come across anything while I am out looking, I will post it. Thanks again everyone.