Goal Achieved -- Now What?

Bluespreacher

When I released my three Bugs, I didn't really give any thought to what to do with them when they got to their goal.

One of them is in a cache in it's goal city. Now what do I do? What have you done? Can I give it a new goal? Should someone else adopt it?

Bluespreacher

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer

My E.T The Extra Terrestrial travel bug's goal was to move one state at a time from the East Coast to California. I thought it would take a while. Well, some cool geocacher moved it there in one shot! All I did now, was move the goalposts and now E.T has to go to Florida. Undoubtably, I will keep moving the goal...

If you really want to have a entended goal, try and get your travel bug to a foreign destination. My four GeoMonkeys have been trying to leave the country for the last 222 days to make it to New Zealand !! No %@^# Luck!

9929_1400.gif

If a TB completes a goal and makes it back home, can one recycle the tag and set another TB off with the same tag number?

If so, what happens to the logs of the first TB with that tag number?

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose