interest in "error" coins?

grodan & fiabus

I have some coins with error on them, like a black spot in white field, black spot in transparent field, mission colour in small field, missing white in eyes, those kind of errors. Some are hard to see there is anything wrong but as the designer of the coins I know it is there. They are trackable, not samples, not activated.

Would anyone buy such a coin or trade for it?

Curious to know and I haven´t decided yet how to do.

grodan Karin

I have some coins with error on them, like a black spot in white field, black spot in transparent field, mission colour in small field, missing white in eyes, those kind of errors. Some are hard to see there is anything wrong but as the designer of the coins I know it is there. They are trackable, not samples, not activated.

grodan Karin

Hi grodan, there is a thread which has previously discussed this topic, link included below. I've seen a few errors/samples advertised and sold on the eplace, so I guess there are a few people who collect them.

Error Thread

- MC

grodan Karin

Hi grodan, there is a thread which has previously discussed this topic, link included below. I've seen a few errors/samples advertised and sold on the eplace, so I guess there are a few people who collect them.

Error Thread

- MC

Oooops, there is indeed and I have posted in there but that was over a year ago and that is obviously wayyyy to long ago for my memory. I will copy this post over to that other thread and this one can be closed.

Thank you for finding it for me.

grodan Karin