Site broken?

team tisri

I can't do much of anything on GC.com at the moment. I can see my own profile and maps, but if I try to see someone else's profile, cache lists, cache details etc I just get the error 500 page.

I've tried deleting cookies and all that to no avail. Has GS broken the site or is it just me?

I also tried closing my browser and reopening it, which also didn't work. It worked fine up until yesterday and nothing changed at my end.

Edited by team tisri

I can't do much of anything on GC.com at the moment. I can see my own profile and maps, but if I try to see someone else's profile, cache lists, cache details etc I just get the error 500 page.

I've tried deleting cookies and all that to no avail. Has GS broken the site or is it just me?

Looks like some kind of intermittent fault. I've had it a few times this morning but seems to be working for me now.

For a day or two it's been running as slowly as I've ever known it, but oddly, today it seems better!

Edited to say I tried it again straight after posting that, and it broke :o

Rgds, Andy

Edited by Amberel