(Another) GPS question

HazelS

ok.... last question (I promise!!) :ph34r:

I know I'm probably being blonde, but I don't seem to be able to find out what the difference between an Oregon 450 and a 450t is???

BUT - I HAVE decided to buy one of them!!! LOL

Thanks all - I can see you all laughing at me and my indecisiveness!! :lol::laughing:

T - comes with European recreation maps and the worldwide base map (whereas the 450 just comes with a base map)

Ohhhhh

Now I've thrown another spanner in the works....

I went on a bit of a caching bender this weekend with Nat from Team Tan and Kerrie from Andybug and Ladybird.... and fell in love with my Colorado again....

Ho hum.... One day I MIGHT just get around to trading her in, but I don't know that it'll be right now!!

:blink: last time i saw you, you dropped your poor Colorado on the floor and said ... oh it doesn't matter i'm having a new one! :lol:

ok.... last question (I promise!!) :ph34r:

I know I'm probably being blonde, but I don't seem to be able to find out what the difference between an Oregon 450 and a 450t is???

BUT - I HAVE decided to buy one of them!!! LOL

Thanks all - I can see you all laughing at me and my indecisiveness!! :lol::laughing:

Hmmmm.. didn't notice all the replies - how odd!

Edited by Birdman-of-liskatraz