Power Trails in Ontario

baax

You're the one that decided to insult me with the statement that my opinion is "irrelevant". Thank you for expressing that, it was a very positive contribution to the discussion at hand.

Please leave any personal accusations out of the this forum thread. If you have personal issues with me or anyone else in the forum, take it off line or keep it to yourself and keep the forum polite.

3. Personal attacks and inflammatory behavior will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad. General attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

If you don't agree, feel free to send me a private message. Again, can we return to the topic at hand instead of discussing what the topic at hand is?

I'm not seeing a criticism on a person but rather a criticism about PT cache quality.

Agreed, though in the context of the OP, from what I see, the original question had nothing to do with the perceived quality or personal opinions of power trails, but rather the locations of power trails within Ontario.

Anything else seems best fit as discussed in a separate thread.

You're the one that decided to insult me with the statement that my opinion is "irrelevant". Thank you for expressing that, it was a very positive contribution to the discussion at hand.

Please leave any personal accusations out of the this forum thread. If you have personal issues with me or anyone else in the forum, take it off line or keep it to yourself and keep the forum polite.

3. Personal attacks and inflammatory behavior will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad. General attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

If you don't agree, feel free to send me a private message. Again, can we return to the topic at hand instead of discussing what the topic at hand is?

I'm not seeing a criticism on a person but rather a criticism about PT cache quality.

Agreed, though in the context of the OP, from what I see, the original question had nothing to do with the perceived quality or personal opinions of power trails, but rather the locations of power trails within Ontario.

Anything else seems best fit as discussed in a separate thread.

Done. Started another forum topic. Let's see if we can get a list of quality PTs started.

Edited by Solitario R