Ammo Can & Key Holder Coins

Chickahominy

I'm having a geo event on 1/22 GC2K29A. The event is "cache based", meaning everyone is to bring a cache to place on the door prize table. Hopefully, this will get more people to place caches for all of us to find. As an after thought, I'd like to find an ammo can coin and a magnetic key holder coin to add to the prize table. Any other "cache" coins are welcome too. I am willing to trade for the coins if you have them. My list isn't up to date so negotiations are in order.

Only US coiners, please. I don't think time constraints will allow for an overseas trade.

I can trade a Journey, a Pink Yime (second minting), Celtic Heart... to name a few. Thanks!

I'm having a geo event on 1/22 GC2K29A. The event is "cache based", meaning everyone is to bring a cache to place on the door prize table. Hopefully, this will get more people to place caches for all of us to find. As an after thought, I'd like to find an ammo can coin and a magnetic key holder coin to add to the prize table. Any other "cache" coins are welcome too. I am willing to trade for the coins if you have them. My list isn't up to date so negotiations are in order.

Only US coiners, please. I don't think time constraints will allow for an overseas trade.

I can trade a Journey, a Pink Yime (second minting), Celtic Heart... to name a few. Thanks!

What a fantastic idea for an event! Well done. Make sure you post back about how it went and how many of the door prizes made it out there and were published! :)

www.geoswag.com has trackable hide a key cache coins.

This link will take you to the geocoin page: Geocoins

They also carry all kinds of geocaches including micro ammo cans that are fun to place as caches.

These coins are pretty nice, as they have actual magnets in them. I got one in one of the holiday grab bags.