Charitable/Awareness geocoins

feeverpitch

There have been many over the years, most with only a small portion of sales going to their cause(it might be called a token amount) I can't name them all off, but I'm sure a list will develop here. I liked what a recent one did with the coin coming in return for a $25 donation. I'm not sure if there are any that have been "Officially" created by any non-profits. They have been mostly Grass Roots.

If I may be so bold, I'm selling a breast cancer awareness coin, in honor of my mom who died from breast cancer in 2004. Although a bit more expensive than most coins, all money raised from selling this, minus the cost, is going to the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure as I am attempting to raise funds to walk in all fourteen 2011 events. You can see the coin (and matching pin at: http://walkingforacure.info/10.html.

Having given my cause a plug, and I thank you for your patience, while looking for ideas, I found most of the awareness type coins on eBay and a few on Craigslist. Hope that helps. Best wishes in 2011.