Garmin Legend for sale

Roller Man

I have a gramin legend for sale, was new when I bought, still works good with no issues. I've upgrade to be more flexible unit for my outdoor needs.

Comes with computer cable for updating,

owners manual, and origunal box.

Make me a resonable offer not an unreal lowball offer please. I'm in Indiana

have a great day

Hi

it's the basic garmin legend model blue, i bought it from a guy who said he won it in a raffle it was still in orignal package when i got it.

i've used it a few times works good. i have a new GPS i got for christmas.

make me a resonable offer plus shipping to you.

Thanks have a great day

roller Man

What legend is it?

hi new to this web site. sorry for not doing it correctly and getting back to you the right way buy replying here.

so the garmin legend is the blue one, the basic unit i guess. i got a new GPS for christmas and am selling this one, still has original box, computer cable, booklet. the guy i got it from won it in a raffle and never used it. so is new condition. i used it maybe 3 times.

make me a resonable offer if interested.

thanks

roller man

What legend is it?

hi new to this web site. sorry for not doing it correctly and getting back to you the right way buy replying here.

so the garmin legend is the blue one, the basic unit i guess. i got a new GPS for christmas and am selling this one, still has original box, computer cable, booklet. the guy i got it from won it in a raffle and never used it. so is new condition. i used it maybe 3 times.

make me a resonable offer if interested.

thanks

roller man

What model GPS did you end up getting?

hi

i got a garmin 60CSX at bass pro shop in clarksville IN. got a good deal on a topo maping bundle package. got the last one they had unless they recieved more later on. i think the garmin 62csx is replacing the 60 model that's why they were on sale i guess. my friend got one some time back to use for fishing and roads. i really wasn't looking at GPS's. then i dicovered goecaching how cool is that. being an outdoor person it was another reason to get outside.

r u interested in the Garmin Legend i have?

have a great day-life is good. :rolleyes:

roller man

Look for some local events that is close to you and post that you will attend. Go to the event and talk to the geo folk there and I am sure there will be someone there to help you learn the best way to download caches. I am no good at trying to explain how to do it over a email.