Reoccurring problem signing in

Mother Wolf

For lack of a better place to address this......when I log in to Nevada site it just lists me as a guest. I tried to resolve this last fall & got no where & it still does the same thing. I registered, but for some reason it didn't take. Now the only way to re register is with a different name, password & email. Who has the power to fix this???? TY Mother Wolf

There's no separate Nevada site. It looks like you logged into the main site today and have logged a cache in the past couple of days.

Are you talking about the geocaching site? I don't think it really uses the term "guest" anywhere, you appear to be a full premium member.

Are you having problems pulling up a particular page on the gc site?

http://www.nevadageocaching.com/

Here is the link for Nevada. If I put in my name (Mother Wolf) & password all it does is has me as a guest. :>(

When I go out to my sisters in Az or over into Ca. I like to check the surrounding areas & check on the forums for info/advice. I can't do that ATT with Nevada. Just can't seem to get it to let me in. So I then can't participate on the forums. Don't know what the problem is. MW

Yeah I had posted this 1st in the regional section but didnt get an answer. I just tried the link you gave me & after I put in my address & hit submit all it did was bumped me to a page saying 'You must be logged in to enter the private section...............log in. I tried but back to Hello Guest. LOL

For lack of a better place to address this......when I log in to Nevada site it just lists me as a guest. I tried to resolve this last fall & got no where & it still does the same thing. I registered, but for some reason it didn't take. Now the only way to re register is with a different name, password & email. Who has the power to fix this???? TY Mother Wolf

Poking around the site, it appears that VegasCachers is the site's administrator. I would email him through his Geocaching profile and explain the problem.

Been there, done that. Nothing. Even had another cacher from that area try to get s ome attention since he was able to get on the site & nothing but i will try again to see if anything has changed. TY MW

Well, if worse comes to worse, you can create a new email account with Gmail, and use it to create a new account. I had to do this once when my bank screwed up my Internet account.