eTrex Vista HCx

C3GPS

Is the 60 CSX still in the box?

If not, are cables and memory card included?

What are you asking?

Thanks,

GeoCharmer81

Asking $200 for the 60CSx. It is also new and has never been taken out of the box. It's never been activated so the warranty is still 1 year from Garmin.

All cables and cards that normally come with the unit are also in the box.

Thanks!

Edited by C3GPS

Hi!

Is there an eTrex Vista HCx left? If yes - do you ship to Austria with no additional shipping cost too?

Thank you,

Bernhard

Bernhard,

I do still have the Vista HCx. It costs me $35 to send a unit to Europe so I would have to add that to the cost.

Thanks!

I am a gecaching newbie. Teach me about warranty on these Vista HCx units. How to initiate, make a claim, to whom, length of term, ??? Thank You.

Actually, I just sold the last of the Vista's today. All I have left are 2 Oregon 300's @ $250 each. Regardless of the unit, the warranty is the same. It's for one year from the time you first connect to the satellites. Should you have a problem you just call Garmin support and they walk you through everything you need. They are really quite good.

Thanks!

Do you have the 60 CSx still. If you do, I am interested. If you send your address to me privately, I will send a money order off tomorrow.

Thank you

Colleen

Colleen,

Sorry but all I have left are the 2 Oregon 300's.

Thanks though!