Help hiding a large ammo can

We hide those type cans way back in the woods where no one would likely find by accident. I have found them in urban tourist areas with a lock and chain on them.

There's one like that near me in a rest area on the interstate. It's got a decent sized chain on it that's bolted or screwed into a log. Someone could still take it, I suppose, but they'll need tools to get it free, or some really strong arms to break that chain.

I second the idea to take it back into the woods somewhere. Look at the satellite view of your area, and zoom out a bit. Look for an area with no caches, and see what's there when you zoom in. I did that with my latest cache almost a month ago, and it has only 8-9 logged finds so far. Usually around here, a new cache can get that in a day or two.

I tried this using your "Jersey Fresh" cache, and saw the Old Bridge County Park a few miles north of there. It looks like a nice wooded area about 2 miles long and roughly a mile wide. Surely there must be somewhere in there to make the hide, assuming the county allows caches there.