Need A TB goal.. help please.

Captain Chaoss

I want to send my fireman travel bug west, to a relevant cache. But, the only cache even mentioning firemen that I can find is a micro.

Anyone know a cache that would be a good goal?

A ranger station area, fireman memorial, near a smokejumper airfield, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Two roads diverged in the woods and I,

I took the one less traveled,

and that is how I found the cache.

isn't there a MAJOR smoke Jumper's school in Northern California, just give it a general goal, and it's like to visit several that people have never heard about.

Like Firetowers....there used to be hundreds of them all over PA, now there aren't so many.

here's a possible goal. "hi I'm 'Smokey' I want to visit every firetower I can, and I would love to see a jump school. Extremely interested in visiting the Northwest."

Good Luck

Robert

Give me a Tall ship, and a Star to steer her bye...

The White Fleet....

Thanks packrat, thats a good suggestion. I have the goal of the tb visiting any fire related item: firehouses, equipment, etc. and pics taken.

But I was hoping to send him to a specific cache, or maybe one in the area of a "famous" wildfire. I know that could be most of the west coast.

Two roads diverged in the woods and I,

I took the one less traveled,

and that is how I found the cache.

Why don't you post your request in the Northwest forum or the regional forum where you want to send your TB. Those folks know the caches in their area. If there is one that has the theme your looking for, they should be able to give you the lead. Then all you have to do is check the cache page to see whether it meets your criteria. That's what I would do.

Good luck.

BTW, I just released a TB that is trying to get to a specific cache on the west coast.