Will I need GSAK

sp1tf1re

So I really like the idea of doing cemetery cache's. It appears that there isn't an attribute for cemetery within the PQ lists. Is there something other than GSAK that would help me narrow down the results for this? Or is this just a bit too morbid of a request. I did a cemetery cache while up in Oregon and loved the history that it provided as well as really liking the different headstones.

dont think there is any useful attribute for a cemetery. You can do a keyword search on the advanced search in geocaching but then again, thats only going to help you find ones that actually have the word cemetery in them. Would say at least 1/3 of them do not have that word. Cant see GSAK helping you here.

So I really like the idea of doing cemetery cache's. It appears that there isn't an attribute for cemetery within the PQ lists. Is there something other than GSAK that would help me narrow down the results for this? Or is this just a bit too morbid of a request. I did a cemetery cache while up in Oregon and loved the history that it provided as well as really liking the different headstones.

I like them too. I added a vote to your entry in Feedback.

Edited by Lone R

Yes, I think GSAK would be a good way to filter for cemetery caches.

Dump a query or queries into GSAK and do a search for the word cemetery.

User flag those results, then try some other term(s); "respect" comes up often on cemetery caches. In some parts of the country "spirit quest" in the title. Also, once you find a few, hunt for bookmarks on those pages. Some person may already have a bookmark for cemetery caches.

dont think there is any useful attribute for a cemetery. You can do a keyword search on the advanced search in geocaching but then again, thats only going to help you find ones that actually have the word cemetery in them. Would say at least 1/3 of them do not have that word. Cant see GSAK helping you here.

If you get GSAK you can do a full text search and it will find all caches that have the input text. So dump a PQ into it. Click Search. In the full text search box type cemetery and click go. There they are.

As I always say the answer to all questions about cache data is GSAK