Favorite Points

Dr. House

Can anyone explain how this search was done? I mean ordering by Favourite numbers? is this a Groundspeak website thing or some manual method?

thanks,

ToonAl

All you have to do is search for caches in Ontario and when the list comes up you click on the little blue ribbon at the top of the list (whatever the symbol for the favourites is in the listing). it will reprioritize the list in that order.

Okay maybe I am dense as a post. (don't answer that.) But I have clicked around and I am not sure where you are able to search for all the cache in Ontario. I am sure there is instruction for this somewhere. Again looking for help.

toonal

Quit being so helpful NP! I almost seemed like I knew what I was talking about for a second, lol. Oh well, the moment was nice while it lasted.

ooh come on, your instructions are still useful for those living in the Stone-Age :P:lol:

For me the Bloom is still on the Rose.... and I very much enjoy giving out a favorite point. Yesterday I found 9 caches and I think I tagged 2 of them as favorites. In the past I may have been a bit (cough) judgmental but now I simply find caches. Sometimes, like those I plan to find today, I look forward to but often it is just to find them. I do not expect to find favorite caches without doing some advanced preparation, and sometimes I do stumble across a great cache mostly by luck.

For example, this summer I plan to do many of ElectroQTed's caches... why? Because I've looked them over and I see that people really enjoy them. As such I expect to dole out more than 10% to him. Obviously there are many other people that make good caches and pride themselves on putting in above average effort.

If I was interested, I could easily exhaust all of my remaining favorite points by being selective in my caching choices.

B) BQ

Edited by The Blue Quasar