Don't you hate it when you goof up on creating a new cache

bladesedge

I created a new cache - a puzzle - had everything right, but didn't know not to put the final coords in the listing box. Tried to change it before it got published, but I cant, but of course I can't move the coords too far away. ANNOYING!

I have altered it to somewhere nearby, but it's an agonising wait until someone cleans it up - the log saying I changed it still has the original coords in it!

So frustrating!

I had a look at your "Gateway to Sandy Point" cache... It looks a neat puzzle, I'm not sure what you mean about "the log saying I changed it still has the original coords in it" - I don't see any log there from you showing that you changed the co-ords. Maybe it has now been "cleaned up" - Did you contact your local reviewer and ask him to delete/change something?

Happy caching to you for 2011 - Look out for my sheep ;)

MrsB

Edited by The Blorenges

It's all fixed now - it wasn't 'Gateway' - that one was fine. I contacted camocrab immediately after it was published, but it was an agonising 2-3 hour wait before he retracted it to allow me to edit it and remove the audit trail. Then it got published again overnight.

Hopefully noone printed out or downloaded the gpx in that time.