Hi. I am new to Moses Lake area and wants to geocache.

dennisro

Hi. I am new to Moses Lake and new to Washington State. I am interested in joining a group or to just meet people around the area that likes to geocache. I plan on getting to all the caches in the area and then the surrounding areas and also want to do a few geo-hikes. If anyone is interested in meeting a new geocacher, let me know. If any good groups are out there in Washington, let me know who you are.

If there are new geocachers in the area, we can grab all the geocaches together.

Thanks

dennisro

You could try the Washington State Geocaching Association website (www.wsgaonline.org) and look for a forum for the Cache-cadian chapter.. although looking in that forum, I see only two discussion threads for all of 2010.. so maybe they hang out somewhere else?..

also, try attending some events if you haven't yet.. it's the best way to meet cachers and find some individuals or groups to cache with

good luck..

Hi.

I'm part of the Cache-cadian Chapter. Our threads used to be more active, but lately I think that people have just gotten busy.

Our chapter usually has about four or five events a year. Keep an eye out, and try to attend one sometime this year. We're a friendly bunch, and we always like to see new faces. :)

Here's our main thread in these forums: Cache-cadians

Today I had the opportunity to meet dennisro and a cache near the Grant County Airport. He ia a very nice polite young man, a New York Transplant. He said he does not miss the misserable weather they are having back on the East coast. He also likes to do hiking caches. It would be nice if we are planning to be out and about going for a cache or two, to contact dennisro and ask him tag along.

Lets welcome dennisro to Central Washington -G-

Today I had the opportunity to meet dennisro and a cache near the Grant County Airport. He ia a very nice polite young man, a New York Transplant. He said he does not miss the misserable weather they are having back on the East coast. He also likes to do hiking caches. It would be nice if we are planning to be out and about going for a cache or two, to contact dennisro and ask him tag along.

It was nice to meet you too gadget #2. And thanks for the recommendations, I geocache to explore new areas. Can't wait to get out again and also hopefully I can do one of those hike of the months.

It was nice to meet you too gadget #2. And thanks for the recommendations, I geocache to explore new areas. Can't wait to get out again and also hopefully I can do one of those hike of the months.

Unless something happens with my Jeep yet again, I do have plans on being on the dry side this year for an HOTM.