Wis Rapids WI area cachers?

tofudisan

Are there any geocachers in the Wisconsin Rapids, WI area that don't mind a new guy tagging along with them once in a while? I can't go out very often but I would rather go with someone than all alone. :(

tofudisan, It was good to meet you at the Sweet Treats event Jan 8! welcome to the game.

hoping that someone mentioned the WGA (Wisconsin Geocaching Association) to you when you were there.

If not please stop on by www.wi-geocaching.com and check us out. There are several cachers in the Wi Rapids area and surrounding that would most likely enjoy caching with you.

Are there any geocachers in the Wisconsin Rapids, WI area that don't mind a new guy tagging along with them once in a while? I can't go out very often but I would rather go with someone than all alone. :(

tofudisan, It was good to meet you at the Sweet Treats event Jan 8! welcome to the game.

hoping that someone mentioned the WGA (Wisconsin Geocaching Association) to you when you were there.

If not please stop on by www.wi-geocaching.com and check us out. There are several cachers in the Wi Rapids area and surrounding that would most likely enjoy caching with you.

Thanks labrat. I did know about the WGA (and have already joined). I have also introduced a friend to caching (he was the one with me at Sweet Treats). We found 5 caches that day so it was a good start. However he's not fond of winter caching (or at least on days as cold as that day was). Looks like I'll have to spend more time on the WGA forums rather than these?