Exchange Travel Bugs

clockdoc52

I am a school teacher near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the USA. I would love to exchange a travel bug or just send our school travel bug to be place in a New Zealand cache to travel across your country. The travel bug really helps us learn a lot about geography and different cultures. You don't have to be a teacher. Our travel bug is named "Princess Brumby" and is a small pink unicorn with a mission statement. I hope a fellow geocacher can give me an address so we can mail one out soon. Thanks for reading this and please help us.

I am a school teacher near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the USA. I would love to exchange a travel bug or just send our school travel bug to be place in a New Zealand cache to travel across your country. The travel bug really helps us learn a lot about geography and different cultures. You don't have to be a teacher. Our travel bug is named "Princess Brumby" and is a small pink unicorn with a mission statement. I hope a fellow geocacher can give me an address so we can mail one out soon. Thanks for reading this and please help us.

I woul dbe more than happy for you to send it to us and we can start your bug off in Invercargill which is the southern most city in New Zealand then hopefully it would be carried up through the country .

My Address is [deleted by a moderator - please contact her privately if you need this information]

Edited by MissJenn
address deleted per request of kizzya