Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Event

avroair

1b1a5ce7-a8c9-45de-85e0-71324517630f.jpg

Thank Goldbuggirl, good to know someone knows what they are talking about! Here's the original sample photo.

Version A was submitted by AnneAndEli and became the California event edition. B was never used. C is the Summer Solstice version (due June 21st), D was junked, E was junked, and F was submitted by Vanelle and became her New York version. All these samples were trackable and thrown into the mystery/random sample sales bin they have on geoswag, so I no longer have them (since a few people have asked).

Thank Goldbuggirl, good to know someone knows what they are talking about! Here's the original sample photo.

Version A was submitted by AnneAndEli and became the California event edition. B was never used. C is the Summer Solstice version (due June 21st), D was junked, E was junked, and F was submitted by Vanelle and became her New York version. All these samples were trackable and thrown into the mystery/random sample sales bin they have on geoswag, so I no longer have them (since a few people have asked).

thanks for the great recaps! I'm just sorry that the sample D was scrapped; I may be in a minority, but I really(!!) like it! I look forward to June 21!

All these samples were trackable and thrown into the mystery/random sample sales bin they have on geoswag, so I no longer have them (since a few people have asked).

:o

Must buy mystery grab bags from geoswag.... Must buy mystery grab bags from geoswag.... Must buy mystery grab bags from geoswag....

I quite like the never used/junked versions! :laughing:

There is just something about Version D...

You should do a rainbow version as there are 7 segments top and bottom - ROYGBIV

I'm still looking for these Venetian Mardi Gras Masquarade Mask Geocoin versions:

Artist's Edition aka Ronaldo

Pittsburgh

Seattle

Washington aka Seattle version 2

I only have the limited edition Guam Geocoins for trade, but I am willing to purchase.

Please email if you, or someone you know has any of these Mask coins!

Thanks! :grin:

I am still hoping to track down an Artist's Edition (Ronaldo) Venetian Mardi Gras Masquerade Mask Coin -- and maybe a Pittsburg one also!

Again I don't have much to trade, but am willing to purchase these coins! If you have a spare one, or know some one who does, please send me an email.

Thanks!

rhodesisland

These just arrived:

Summer Solstice Venetian mask (or commonly referred to as Sample C):

They will be available June 21st

Two-tone nickel on satin gold, with translucent and glitter, and lots of tiny gems...

This is a limited seasonal run (commonly know as an F5 edition!) and will not be reminted

4d916525-a9d2-49d7-bb2a-d6b788114448.jpg

These just arrived:

Summer Solstice Venetian mask (or commonly referred to as Sample C):

They will be available June 21st

Two-tone nickel on satin gold, with translucent and glitter, and lots of tiny gems...

This is a limited seasonal run (commonly know as an F5 edition!) and will not be reminted

4d916525-a9d2-49d7-bb2a-d6b788114448.jpg

They are on E-bay already!!!

This is the most accurate photo (sample C).

I was given quite a few of these since Geoswag forgot to send me payment in coins for the club version. I have a buy-it-now Dutch auction on ebay for those who can't wait. If anyone would like to trade I'd be happy to look at their traders.

They are available June 21st, I am not sure of the price, but there will be a sales limit of 5 per person I am told.

That sneaky avroair! <_< He creates the best coins! :rolleyes:

Now to see if he has just one...Ronaldo left....I'm sure he's noticed my need posted above...I've gotten three others from him! :laughing:

Just hoping for the complete set! :grin:

I am afraid I don't have any left. I sold them, traded them and gave a bunch away at my event (6-8 I think). Four were accidentally shipped to Guido in Germany so you stand a better chance with him! Some locals in Washington have them from the event.

That sneaky avroair! <_< He creates the best coins! :rolleyes:

Now to see if he has just one...Ronaldo left....I'm sure he's noticed my need posted above...I've gotten three others from him! :laughing:

Just hoping for the complete set! :grin:

I am afraid I don't have any left. I sold them, traded them and gave a bunch away at my event (6-8 I think). Four were accidentally shipped to Guido in Germany so you stand a better chance with him! Some locals in Washington have them from the event.

Four?? I wished I had.

No, two were accidentally shipped and one is already traded away.

GCF EU from Sepp & Berta. I believe it's pink and white.

Do you know if these will be available for purchase online or only at the event?

Not sure what the deal is, Claudia at Sepp and Berta will be able to tell you.

No other versions have been designed yet. But the autumn equinox is Sept 21st... just kidding!