Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Event

avroair

Cool my event is next weekend, can't wait. Got a big box from Oriental Trading today! :D

Gotta love Oriental trading...and Pat Catans (local craft store). We gave away so many beads, masks, etc last night. I even had 2 hand-made items as prizes (made by my lil dragon claws)...a King Cake for the kids and a fleece blanket decorated to 8 trackables for our scavenger hunt participants...but my favorite prizes were the LPCs. I found lamp post centerpieces, and attached some beads and bison tubes/nanos to them. Not to often you get to take home an LPC, complete with lamp post. LOL!

As usual, I did not have much time to take pictures (we had around 200+ people attend - 95 caching names signed the log)...I think I finally got to sit down to eat when there was only 30 minutes left to the event...but will post what I have later...once I find my camera.

The California event went off without a hitch, and was very well attended! Vanelle was visiting and it was like a little mini-GCF hanging out with her again. :D

For those of you who are interested, there were some coins leftover. They are up on my store here:

http://www.asdesigned.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=210

AARGGG!!! Sold out!! One of my faves. Anyone grab any extra????? PLEASE!!! :sad:

The California event went off without a hitch, and was very well attended! Vanelle was visiting and it was like a little mini-GCF hanging out with her again. :D

For those of you who are interested, there were some coins leftover. They are up on my store here:

http://www.asdesigned.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=210

AARGGG!!! Sold out!! One of my faves. Anyone grab any extra????? PLEASE!!! :sad:

There are a few on the e-place. I also always set aside a couple to cover the possibility of something getting lost in the mail, so my safeties will get put up on the store after a few weeks.

Trading with others works too of course! :D

Had a really great time with anne & eli and all the folks at the CA event. I've got a few coins left as well, but am still in California. I'll post information for folks who might want my version after I get home.

Cool! Looks like a great event. Did the AE Mardi Gras Mask arrive yet?

I received my Geoswag Mardi Gras Mask today!!! SOOO beautiful!!! Absolutely Stunning!! I LOVE these coins!! :wub: If I can get a good pic of the coin I will post it :)

I was able to grab a couple extra to trade for other versions if anyone is interested! :)

Edited to add: Seriously was the fastest shipping ever!!! Thank you!!! :)

Edited by Where'sMyMarbles

To all Venetian Mask Fans

I will have the German Mardi Gras Event on Saturday.

To see pictures from the event, costumes and our costumes parade on sunday, just click into the event listing.

I will have them in probably by Tuesday/Wednesday.

A small amount of the "red-white" and the "gc-color" coins will be available in the mygeocoin shop.

The sale probably starts end of next week concerning some other nice coins to be available together.

Just get the newsletter here to be informed:

My link

In case they will be sold out too quickly you can send me a mail to hear if I will have some left.

To all the others I wish a great weekend and real fancy events. I hope to see some pictures here.

Edited by longtomsilver

To all Venetian Mask Fans

I will have the German Mardi Gras Event on Saturday.

To see pictures from the event, costumes and our costumes parade on sunday, just click into the event listing.

I will have them in probably by Tuesday/Wednesday.

A small amount of the "red-white" and the "gc-color" coins will be available in the mygeocoin shop.

The sale probably starts end of next week concerning some other nice coins to be available together.

Just get the newsletter here to be informed:

My link

In case they will be sold out too quickly you can send me a mail to hear if I will have some left.

To all the others I wish a great weekend and real fancy events. I hope to see some pictures here.

I tried to sign up for the newsletter, but never got a confirmation that I was on the mailing list. Will I get a confirmation e-mail letting me know the sign-up was successful? I have a feeling I will miss out on this sale. :(

I tried to sign up for the newsletter, but never got a confirmation that I was on the mailing list. Will I get a confirmation e-mail letting me know the sign-up was successful? I have a feeling I will miss out on this sale. :(

Could you please send me an email to info (at) mygeocoin.de and provide your emailaddress for the newsletter? I'll check your newsletter status.

Claudia

Could you please send me an email to info (at) mygeocoin.de and provide your emailaddress for the newsletter? I'll check your newsletter status.

Claudia

E-mail sent. Thank you!

Some Masquerade Coins, Vanelle version are available. To order, please copy and paste the information below, fill it in and send an email to: vncoin@hotmail.com.

The price is $12 per coin plus shipping. To US/CANADA +2.50 shipping + .50 per additional coin. OVERSEAS +4.50 shipping +.50 per additional coin.

Once you send me your information, I will send an invoice via paypal.

Your Name:

Your GeoNick:

Your Shipping Address:

Your Paypal:

Quantity:

d386e8d2-6e17-4f8f-aec0-82e4a32d8db1.jpg

I have a couple of the Mardi Gras Masquerade Venetian Masks Artist Editions (say that three times quickly! :blink: ) for special trades...

ab839e45-8fef-4c45-8596-2a066261c4d1.jpg

aka the Portugal, Ronaldo version... (minus the dives!) :lol:

Wow, I like the colors on this one. Too bad I have nothing to trade.

Mardi Gras Masquerade Venetian Masks Artist Editions

edited to say it 3 times fast.

Edited by LewisClan77

My event was a great success! I the pizza place was packed and many people had to stand since all the chairs were taken and we had 124 sign the logbook although I know a bunch of people missed it or signed for 1 line for the family. I also sold out of both the Seattle and Washington versions of the coins. :ninja:

Looks like Geoswag is doing a pre-order for the Utah version :)

They made a mistake, since it's an event coin, not a not a geoswag version. They were selling their extras and the cart automatically went to presale, but their back stock will cover any pre-order sales.

Our german event was a big sucess too and we had a lot of fun.

We were a little bit over 100 people some with really nice dresses.

Due to the event orders I will have a few left here and gave some leftovers to mygeocoin.de.

If you like to see pictures from our event or even our carnival parade -not the main one downtown- but from a very nice suburb where we had our event. My link

Thanks to Mark and Emma for the great group coin.

Due to the event orders I will have a few left here and gave some leftovers to mygeocoin.de.

If you like to see pictures from our event or even our carnival parade -not the main one downtown- but from a very nice suburb where we had our event. My link

Excellent Event :D

Great pics! Looks like everyone had a really good time at this event. :lol:

Ok, so here is mint artwork for the versions, I don't have artwork for the Dutch or German versions:

eb92f82d-28af-4631-8b70-254935178666.jpg

Column 1:

artist edition

california (vanelle's)

seattle v2

geoswag club

geoswag

michigan

minnesota

Column 2:

utah

carolinas

seattle v1

michigan v2

texas

pittsburgh

california (anne.and.eli)

Of the original samples sheet, A and F are California and B is Seattle (with tweaks), C, D and E were not used.

I must say, a big Thank YOU to Mark and Emma for making these coins come through!

They are so brilliant and I love them. Can`t wait to see the others.

Here are the Germany Editions. I try to get a better picture when the sun will come out.

5038113d-05dd-4658-bafd-1e92f095c6e6.jpg

I think I need to have them all... :D

So how many version are there?

2. artist edition
  3. california (vanelle's)
  4. seattle v2
  5. geoswag club
  6. geoswag
  7. michigan
  8. minnesota
  9. utah
  10. carolinas
  11. seattle v1
  12. michigan v2
  13. texas
  14. pittsburgh
  15. california (anne.and.eli)
  16. Germany Red/White
  17. Germany Geo Colors

Any others??

Ok, so here is mint artwork for the versions, I don't have artwork for the Dutch or German versions:

eb92f82d-28af-4631-8b70-254935178666.jpg

Column 1:

artist edition

california (vanelle's)

seattle v2

geoswag club

geoswag

michigan

minnesota

Column 2:

utah

carolinas

seattle v1

michigan v2

texas

pittsburgh

california (anne.and.eli)

Of the original samples sheet, A and F are California and B is Seattle (with tweaks), C, D and E were not used.

I must say, a big Thank YOU to Mark and Emma for making these coins come through!

They are so brilliant and I love them. Can`t wait to see the others.

Here are the Germany Editions. I try to get a better picture when the sun will come out.

5038113d-05dd-4658-bafd-1e92f095c6e6.jpg

I think I need to have them all... :D

So how many version are there?

2. artist edition
  3. california (vanelle's)
  4. seattle v2
  5. geoswag club
  6. geoswag
  7. michigan
  8. minnesota
  9. utah
  10. carolinas
  11. seattle v1
  12. michigan v2
  13. texas
  14. pittsburgh
  15. california (anne.and.eli)
  16. Germany Red/White
  17. Germany Geo Colors

Any others??

netherlands?

ILYK

# edtion and status

1. artist edition (ronaldo)- sold out

2. california - sold out

3. new york - sold out

4. seattle - sold out

5. washington (seattle 2) -s sold out

6. texas - sold out

7. minnesota

8. michigan (blue and red)

9. michigan (purple and green)

10. carolinas - sold out

11. geoswag - sold out, preorders reminted

12. geoswag coin and pin club - sold out

13. cologne geocaching colors

14. cologne red and white

15. Pittsburch - sold out

16. utah - sold out

17. Netherlands (event happens March 27th)

There will be a summer solstice version that was originally sample C. Edit to add the Germany versions aren't sold out, yet.

Edited by avroair

13. cologne geocaching colors - sold out

14. cologne red and white - sold out

The remaining of these two go on sale 3/11 at mygeocoin.de

Their website says they will have 50 of the red and white and 100 of the GC colors.

Yes, just got confirmation of that.

# edtion and status

There will be a summer solstice version that was originally sample C. Edit to add the Germany versions aren't sold out, yet.

Any idea when and where to expect the summer solstice version to appear?

ILYK

I dunno maybe June 21st :rolleyes::laughing: Oakcoins asked me the same question. I am not sure what they have in mind.

Edited by avroair

Extremely disappointed in the German mask coin sale that just occurred. I had the quantities in my shopping cart, was on the PayPal page, hit confirm payment and then I was denied, stating the coin was sold out. <_<

I wasn't because I was late to the sale, either. I refreshed the page until I could add to my cart. I had my order in in less than 2 minutes from the sale start, but was denied. Not fair at all. If it's in my cart, I should have been locked in. There was no delay between the cart and PayPal.

Extremely disappointed in the German mask coin sale that just occurred. I had the quantities in my shopping cart, was on the PayPal page, hit confirm payment and then I was denied, stating the coin was sold out. <_<

I wasn't because I was late to the sale, either. I refreshed the page until I could add to my cart. I had my order in in less than 2 minutes from the sale start, but was denied. Not fair at all. If it's in my cart, I should have been locked in. There was no delay between the cart and PayPal.

Yeah Me Too.