Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Event

avroair

As long as you join the Geoswag club before January 27th, you will get their version. I believe you have to sign up for a minimum of a 3-month membership tho.

no minimum number of months which is cool. that is the other club. i checked and i indeed signed up in time for february coin. as long as you sign up the month before you get the next month's coin.

I was quoting their last email blast referring to the masquerade coin. It said 3-month minimum membership (see below)

Venetian Mask Geocoin & Pin Set

Only available to club members. We ask new members to sign up for a minimum of 3 months by clicking on the link below or on the photo. Payment must be received by the 27th of January, 2011 to receive this coin.

I signed up on Jan. 3, & paid for only one month--I did not receive this information about a 3-month minimum. I have emailed them for clarification on this.

As long as you join the Geoswag club before January 27th, you will get their version. I believe you have to sign up for a minimum of a 3-month membership tho.

no minimum number of months which is cool. that is the other club. i checked and i indeed signed up in time for february coin. as long as you sign up the month before you get the next month's coin.

I was quoting their last email blast referring to the masquerade coin. It said 3-month minimum membership (see below)

Venetian Mask Geocoin & Pin Set

Only available to club members. We ask new members to sign up for a minimum of 3 months by clicking on the link below or on the photo. Payment must be received by the 27th of January, 2011 to receive this coin.

I signed up on Jan. 3, & paid for only one month--I did not receive this information about a 3-month minimum. I have emailed them for clarification on this.

from their web page for the coin club:

"Our club offers month to month subscribtions where you can join or cancel at any time. No long term agreements."

Edited by RedShoesGirl

"Our club offers month to month subscribtions where you can join or cancel at any time. No long term agreements."

I think the charge is recurring.

The club version looks like this:

95e96610-e7fc-441c-8132-dc27225cbded.jpg

You can sign up for the club to get the trackable club coin: Here

You just HAD to post that...didn't you. That's is in the dragon girls' school colors.

dry.gif umm, do dragons share? :unsure: something tells me I should have sent an extra set of dragon beads with your package... ;) or maybe you might want to open it without dragon girl around to avoid any conflict... B)

I think the charge is recurring.

The club version looks like this:

95e96610-e7fc-441c-8132-dc27225cbded.jpg

You can sign up for the club to get the trackable club coin: Here

You just HAD to post that...didn't you. That's is in the dragon girls' school colors.

dry.gif umm, do dragons share? :unsure: something tells me I should have sent an extra set of dragon beads with your package... ;) or maybe you might want to open it without dragon girl around to avoid any conflict... B)

They do...or their mother claims what they fight over ;)

ok, so now I'm confused as I keep seeing reference to various coins being various things.

Geoswag, are there two versions? (one blue/yellow and the second one blue/light blue/white)

If so, which is the public version?

If it helps, I'm interested in the blue/light blue/white version that was posted last page as 'geoswag' and am just trying to figure out what I have to watch/do to get one of those.

ok, so now I'm confused as I keep seeing reference to various coins being various things.

Geoswag, are there two versions? (one blue/yellow and the second one blue/light blue/white)

If so, which is the public version?

If it helps, I'm interested in the blue/light blue/white version that was posted last page as 'geoswag' and am just trying to figure out what I have to watch/do to get one of those.

One is the club and one is their store. I believe the one you're asking about is the store (or public version)

That's the geoswag coin of the month version, you have to order it by January 27th, you get a matching pin. There are two geoswag versions, one available exclusively through the monthly club and one which will be for general (public) sale late next month.

Geoswag

6N-03005F_Geoswag.jpg

I think the charge is recurring.The club version looks like this:95e96610-e7fc-441c-8132-dc27225cbded.jpgYou can sign up for the club to get the trackable club coin: Here

ok, so now I'm confused as I keep seeing reference to various coins being various things.Geoswag, are there two versions? (one blue/yellow and the second one blue/light blue/white)If so, which is the public version?If it helps, I'm interested in the blue/light blue/white version that was posted last page as 'geoswag' and am just trying to figure out what I have to watch/do to get one of those.

That's the geoswag coin of the month version, you have to order it by January 27th, you get a matching pin. There are two geoswag versions, one available exclusively through the monthly club and one which will be for general (public) sale late next month.

Ok Mark now you have me confused. Earlier you posted that the purple yellow version was the club version and now it sounds like you are telling Ashallod that the blue white version is the club version.

The 2 Blues/White version (above photo) has to be the public version from Geoswag because it is included in our sets and the club version will not be. I received my coin order today.

...Which sets?, is for sale this version now?, where?

Edited by manu luq

The 2 Blues/White version (above photo) has to be the public version from Geoswag because it is included in our sets and the club version will not be. I received my coin order today.

What AtlantaGal means is the whole set. Each host was given the opportunity to purchase one of each coin (the AE, Geoswag Club and international versions weren't included, just the 12 US event versions and Geoswag).

ok, still want some clarification. is the 2 blues public coin or is the blue/yellow public?

I sort of need to know so I can get it in by the 27th if I need to do the club for a month to get the 2 blues/white.

(take this as a credit to the coin designer for a great coin that i really, really want one!)

ok, still want some clarification. is the 2 blues public coin or is the blue/yellow public?

I sort of need to know so I can get it in by the 27th if I need to do the club for a month to get the 2 blues/white.

(take this as a credit to the coin designer for a great coin that i really, really want one!)

He already told you. The one with the 2 blues & white is the geoswag/oakcoins STORE version. I have it in my hands and event hosts are NOT getting the club version. So it IS the store version.

What AtlantaGal means is the whole set. Each host was given the opportunity to purchase one of each coin (the AE, Geoswag Club and international versions weren't included, just the 12 US event versions and Geoswag).

And no, it is not on sale now. Probably late february or early march in the Geoswag store.

Atlanta, I don't want to seem disrespectful, but that's not what he said, and before you stated that it had to be the general one, he said it was the club, and ladybee4t posted all of the posts in one post because she wanted clarification.

I believe that it is the general version of it, but I really, really want Mark to say it is, because what he said contradicts what everyone else is saying, and the fact that he sort of has something to do with the coin club, I just want to make sure. I'm sort of limited in what I can buy this year (hooray getting your house foundation fixed [/sarcasm]), so I can't just go ahead and do both ways and ensure I get it either way.

:)

(Atlantagal, what can I do to get you to take a picture of all 12 of them together? The samples and artwork composites are nice, but it's still nothing like seeing a 12-set of coins.)

If I have the coin right now (and I do), it's the store version. Seriously.

(Atlantagal, what can I do to get you to take a picture of all 12 of them together? The samples and artwork composites are nice, but it's still nothing like seeing a 12-set of coins.)

Anyway, I don't want to take them all out of the plastic wrappers that they come in. So no group photo from me.

And no, it is not on sale now. Probably late february or early march in the Geoswag store.

How to be host!?

what can I do to get you to take a picture of all 12 of them together

I have some photos, if I remember, I'll post them tonight. Sorry for the confusion, emails with Emma at Oakcoins fly back and forth so frequently I sometimes forget what is what... she picked the colors for these... they also photograph or mislabel the wrong coin on occasion!

Atlanta, I don't want to seem disrespectful, but that's not what he said, and before you stated that it had to be the general one, he said it was the club, and ladybee4t posted all of the posts in one post because she wanted clarification.

I believe that it is the general version of it, but I really, really want Mark to say it is, because what he said contradicts what everyone else is saying, and the fact that he sort of has something to do with the coin club, I just want to make sure. I'm sort of limited in what I can buy this year (hooray getting your house foundation fixed [/sarcasm]), so I can't just go ahead and do both ways and ensure I get it either way.

:)

If you go to FB and search - As designed - You can drool all you want but don't get it on the keyboard :lol: