Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Event

avroair

i'll post pictures of what i have later tonight, provided i remember

ILYK

edited to add, I genrally only buy a single metal of any given coin. if my post from back at the beginning of the topic still exists, there should be a picture I took of the canal, while on our 10 year anniversary...probably about 5 feet to the side of where the picture on the original post depicts...this made the coin special to me, and one that I wanted all metal/color combinations of...it reminded of a most wonderful time for Kathy and i.

ILYK
Edited by drneal

...Does someone has a list or can tell me where to look at? ...

Hi Guido, in post #307 is a list of the first 17 versions, #355 is showing them in picture. After that, the following versions were issued:

Cinco de Mayo

Summer Solstice

Germany GCF EU

Halloween

Christmas

Pics of these last five are spread over this thread.

Michael

Hi Michael,

thanks so much.

So I should have them all, but need to find my counting mistake :rolleyes:

IMG_0001_NEW-2-3.jpg

ILYK

What is the round one?? I have not seen mention of that one.

I'm assuming the minis are pins?

CF30

I guess the round one looks like a batch. But I didn`t know about the existence.

the round one is a pin from the pittsburgh event...the minis are the regular pins

ILYK

...Does someone has a list or can tell me where to look at? ...

Hi Guido, in post #307 is a list of the first 17 versions, #355 is showing them in picture. After that, the following versions were issued:

Cinco de Mayo

Summer Solstice

Germany GCF EU

Halloween

Christmas

Pics of these last five are spread over this thread.

Michael

Hi Michael,

thanks so much.

So I should have them all, but need to find my counting mistake :rolleyes:

Got it! I sold all my Summer Solstice Coins! Damm! Well my mistake!

I'd pay that and then some for the Original Ronaldo AE! It is the extremely rare and completes my collection!

Can't believe I missed it on the E place...I spend far too much time there and yet missed that sale.

SHOOT!

And I wouldn't mind to sell my Ronaldo-v2 for that price :D

But I would suggest that you contact Avroair because he might still have some left ;)

I've done it! I've finally found someone willing to part with an original Ronaldo AE! Now all the masks I need to complete my collection will shortly be in the mail!!!

Now to find a display case to mount them on my wall!

TOO excited!

Thanks to Avroair for the collection, keep em coming!

Thanks to all who have sold or traded with me so that I can complete the set!

Congrats, Rhodesisland, your perseverance paid off! Hope Ronaldo didn't tap you out, because #26 made its debut today.

I was just going to ask how many different masks are out in the market right now, but you already answered that question :) Thanks to Mark, Ronaldo2 is on the way, as well as the latest two editions from Oakcoins, so my collection is complete :) I really do hope, that Oakcoins will not continue to issue a new version every few days. The costs for shipping a single coin to Germany is around 2/3 of the costs for the coin. Thats no fun to do repeatedly.

I'd pay that and then some for the Original Ronaldo AE! It is the extremely rare and completes my collection!

Can't believe I missed it on the E place...I spend far too much time there and yet missed that sale.

SHOOT!

And I wouldn't mind to sell my Ronaldo-v2 for that price :D

But I would suggest that you contact Avroair because he might still have some left ;)

Nope, avroair told me he doesn't have any of the originals.

I just got back to this forum after taking a break from Geocaching because of the weather being so hot and new job opportunities that have had both of us flying in different directions. However, I was very pleasantly surprised and purchased the three new mask coins this week! Then, when I came on here, I was even more excited to learn there is a new Ronaldo version. Is there anyone out there that has an extra they would be willing to sell?!?!? Thank you!

I'm wondering about order of release now. Did the AE v.2 come out before the Block Party or after? And the Pirate was last, right?

Here's the list I've created. Am I right? What one did I miss? There are two CA's right? I have to check my collection...

1. Artist Edition (ronaldo)

2. California - (Anne.and.Eli Red, Black & White Edition)

3. Carolina

4. Michigan v1 (blue/red/purple)

5. Michigan v2 (purple/green/yellow)

6. Germany v1 -geocaching colors

7. Germany v2 -red/white

8. Minnesota

9. New York (Vanelle edition)

10. Netherlands

11. Pittsburg

12. Seattle v1 -purple/gold

13. Seattle v2 (Washington - Green/black/white)

14. Texas

15. Geoswag – public – Blue/white

16. Geoswag – Club- yellow/blue/purple

17. Utah

18. Cinco de Mayo

19. Summer Solstice

20. SEPP and BERTA

21. Halloween

22. Christmas

23. Union Jack

24. Pirate

25. Groundspeak HQ Block Party

26. Ronaldo AE v. 2

Edited by rhodesisland

ok...I"m looking back at the pics here and I realize I don't have the Pittsburgh round coin or the pins.

I'm wondering if there are any of those for sale somewhere??

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

these were given as prizes at the event in pittsburgh...you could try contacting the dresseldragons

ILYK

I'm wondering about order of release now. Did the AE v.2 come out before the Block Party or after? And the Pirate was last, right?

Here's the list I've created. Am I right? What one did I miss? There are two CA's right? I have to check my collection...

1. Artist Edition (ronaldo)

2. California - (Anne.and.Eli Red, Black & White Edition)

3. Carolina

4. Michigan v1 (blue/red/purple)

5. Michigan v2 (purple/green/yellow)

6. Germany v1 -geocaching colors

7. Germany v2 -red/white

8. Minnesota

9. New York (Vanelle edition)

10. Netherlands

11. Pittsburg

12. Seattle v1 -purple/gold

13. Seattle v2 (Washington - Green/black/white)

14. Texas

15. Geoswag – public – Blue/white

16. Geoswag – Club- yellow/blue/purple

17. Utah

18. Cinco de Mayo

19. Summer Solstice

20. SEPP and BERTA

21. Halloween

22. Christmas

23. Union Jack

24. Pirate

25. Groundspeak HQ Block Party

26. Ronaldo AE v. 2

The Ronaldo AE v2 came out for GCF Portugal (before the Block Party).

I've just found out that one of my mask coins was never activated! I think it's the California v. 2, but need to confirm.

It is black and grayish/green with a blue stone in the face and red ones on the hat.

I think it's the one in the upper right corner drneal's photo above.

Would appreciate help w/ it's ID and name.

Thanks!

Is this the one?

16d9ee89-b2a6-4775-a859-3a54d7a6c58a.jpg

If so, then drneal is correct - it is the Pittsburgh version.

I've just found out that one of my mask coins was never activated! I think it's the California v. 2, but need to confirm.

It is black and grayish/green with a blue stone in the face and red ones on the hat.

I think it's the one in the upper right corner drneal's photo above.

Would appreciate help w/ it's ID and name.

Thanks!

Is this the one?

16d9ee89-b2a6-4775-a859-3a54d7a6c58a.jpg

If so, then drneal is correct - it is the Pittsburgh version.

Yep. that's the one. Pittsburgh. Okay! Thanks!

Congrats on getting the whole set!! :grin: I have them all, as well. Don't have the round one, and don't have any of the samples. Would love to get my hands on one of the all black ones. Better still, wish Oakcoins would do that black "lump of coal" version for the holidays this year!

Edited by steben6

I am making my regular plea for help finding the Mardi Gras Venetian Mask round sample geocoin and the red pin. I don't if it's activated! Thanks :)

Are you talking about the round pin in drneal's picture? And the small red and blue pin in the bottom right of his picture? Neither one of these were trackable. The two small pins (masks) came with the club coin and the Geoswag event versions. I had never seen the round one either, but drneal said it was a pin given out at the Pittsburgh event.

I am making my regular plea for help finding the Mardi Gras Venetian Mask round sample geocoin and the red pin. I don't if it's activated! Thanks :)

Are you talking about the round pin in drneal's picture? And the small red and blue pin in the bottom right of his picture? Neither one of these were trackable. The two small pins (masks) came with the club coin and the Geoswag event versions. I had never seen the round one either, but drneal said it was a pin given out at the Pittsburgh event.

Yep those are the ones I'm looking for! I was joking about the "activation".

:)