Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Event

avroair

I still say the ALL BLACK Mask would be the best of them all! I can't believe that someone didn't pick it as one of the earliest versions! I hope that avroair is able to get this one out!

ALL BLACK - in celebration of the All Blacks winning the Webb Ellis Cup? (Rubgy World Cup)

You mean from 1987?

No, no, no... from 2011!!!!

Have you seen many games? There is some EXCEPTIONAL rugby being played!!! First real upset happened last night. Ireland rolled Australia!! :o

I still say the ALL BLACK Mask would be the best of them all! I can't believe that someone didn't pick it as one of the earliest versions! I hope that avroair is able to get this one out!

ALL BLACK - in celebration of the All Blacks winning the Webb Ellis Cup? (Rubgy World Cup)

You mean from 1987?

There are two other versions slated and that's it for a while:

Halloween

Christmas

Will these be offered through Geoswag?

ordered mine also! Maybe should have bought two, but $'s tight right now.

Good Looking coin, BTW....maybe a new favorite again! :laughing:

BTW, still hoping to find an AE Ronaldo version for sale! :anicute:

And, still hoping for an all black XMas version!

Nah - All Black version will almost certainly now be for the All Blacks winning the Rugby World Cup! :laughing:

There you go w/ the All Blacks again! Can we do a Red and Gold one for Manchester United then?!

:laughing: :laughing:

Are they a Rugby Club? ;):laughing:

I can categorically confirm that I will be doing neither a Manure or an All (omg is that the only sport we are good at) Blacks version. :P Both teams will win there respective league \ cup. So you can just relish that! :anitongue:

There will however be one for the holidays. So happy holidays!

There you go w/ the All Blacks again! Can we do a Red and Gold one for Manchester United then?!

:laughing: :laughing:

Are they a Rugby Club? ;):laughing:

I can categorically confirm that I will be doing neither a Manure or an All (omg is that the only sport we are good at) Blacks version. :P Both teams will win there respective league \ cup. So you can just relish that! :anitongue:

There will however be one for the holidays. So happy holidays!

ROTFLMAO... you wait Mark... I will have my revenge... one day... maybe... or not...

You will keep! :anitongue:

ordered mine also! Maybe should have bought two, but $'s tight right now.

Good Looking coin, BTW....maybe a new favorite again! :laughing:

BTW, still hoping to find an AE Ronaldo version for sale! :anicute:

And, still hoping for an all black XMas version!

+1

Hoping, too, for a black Christmas Coal version!

So Avroair, when can we expect the next Mask version? (Jan. 5, Twelfth Night would be perfect, PLEEEEASE make a mysterious one for Twelfth Night--that's when we start our Mardi Gras celebrations here in Louisiana....)

I was thinking of a January 7th --- Resolution Remediation version... cause by Jan 7th most New Year's resolutions are cast aside!

I ordered mine! Please make more!! I love this collection.

What would you suggest?

Already have Cinco De Mayo, Holiday, Halloween.

Mardi Gras Masquerade V2 ! B)

I'd be willing to bet there is enough interest to do a second group project with this coin or a variation of it....

What would you suggest?

I'd be willing to bet there is enough interest to do a second group project with this coin or a variation of it....

Mardi Gras is too close to the Leap Year events. It is February 21 this year

What would you suggest?

I was refering to the original name of the coin and minting it as V2 ...even I know getting everything in place by Mardi Gras would be impossible. I'm also well aware of when Mardi Gras is... I've been working towards this years Mardi Gras for months already... my house looks like a parade float exploded in it...

again, I was only suggesting a V2 ...setting it up and getting it ready by the 4th of July would work as far as I'm concerned... I'd still be interested...

What would you suggest?

I was refering to the original name of the coin and minting it as V2 ...even I know getting everything in place by Mardi Gras would be impossible. I'm also well aware of when Mardi Gras is... I've been working towards this years Mardi Gras for months already... my house looks like a parade float exploded in it...

again, I was only suggesting a V2 ...setting it up and getting it ready by the 4th of July would work as far as I'm concerned... I'd still be interested...

So you are talking about a similar but completely new design? Not just changing the colors as has been done many times for this one?

What would you suggest?

So you are talking about a similar but completely new design? Not just changing the colors as has been done many times for this one?

exactly.... the first minting was so popular and well received by everyone that I think a second series would be successful as well... it's just an idea, but it may be worth looking into...

What would you suggest?

exactly.... the first minting was so popular and well received by everyone that I think a second series would be successful as well... it's just an idea, but it may be worth looking into...

My thought is, there comes a time when you beat an idea to death, but only the minter can make that decision.

There are many other venetian masks out there...personally, for whatever it's worth, I would prefer to see a V2 (different mask,) or a different event coin instead

ILYK

My thought is, there comes a time when you beat an idea to death, but only the minter can make that decision.

There are many other venetian masks out there...personally, for whatever it's worth, I would prefer to see a V2 (different mask,) or a different event coin instead

I fully agree with you. The Ventian Masks are beautiful coins, but #23 or so would just be one more (amongst many others) which makes it more and more difficult to value each individual coin of the series.

I fully agree with you. The Ventian Masks are beautiful coins, but #23 or so would just be one more (amongst many others) which makes it more and more difficult to value each individual coin of the series.

I agree too! But I think I lost the view about the total of the coins. Can someone please tell me of how many of the masks we have now?

Just to be sure about my set! THANKS

I agree too! But I think I lost the view about the total of the coins. Can someone please tell me of how many of the masks we have now?

As far as I know, there we are up at 22 versions right now. These are the "official" versions incl. the AE. But I think there were indications about sample coins, that were sent out randomly by oakcoins in grab bags. I forgot how many of those are circling around.

As far as I know, there we are up at 22 versions right now. These are the "official" versions incl. the AE. But I think there were indications about sample coins, that were sent out randomly by oakcoins in grab bags. I forgot how many of those are circling around.

Really! Thank you, but I thought I had all "official" versions incl. AE together. I only count 21! Which one is missing? Does someone has a list or can tell me where to look at? Or send me a PM with the versions. Thanks so much.

...Does someone has a list or can tell me where to look at? ...

Hi Guido, in post #307 is a list of the first 17 versions, #355 is showing them in picture. After that, the following versions were issued:

Cinco de Mayo

Summer Solstice

Germany GCF EU

Halloween

Christmas

Pics of these last five are spread over this thread.

Michael