Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Event

avroair

GCF EU from Sepp & Berta. I believe it's pink and white.

Do you know if these will be available for purchase online or only at the event?

Not sure what the deal is, Claudia at Sepp and Berta will be able to tell you.

No other versions have been designed yet. But the autumn equinox is Sept 21st... just kidding!

E-mail sent! Thank you. That is evil to tease us like that! :smile:

only 12 more Summer Solstice Masks! But they certainly didn't sell out quick like the others have!

We also didn't allow distributors or individuals to buy more than 10 this go around. So more people could get them. As soon as they sell out a :( will appear with someone missing one.

Edited by avroair

only 12 more Summer Solstice Masks! But they certainly didn't sell out quick like the others have!

We also didn't allow distributors or individuals to buy more than 10 this go around. So more people could get them. As soon as they sell out a :( will appear with someone missing one.

and I'll have two to trade w/ them when they do to make their :( a :D !!

Thanks for creating these, avroair! They're special coins!

Edited by rhodesisland

Dear Glitter People, The Summer Solstice Mask has white glitter.

I am not a glitter person and I even like it... (They are still for sale)

09303fd7-fe54-43e8-8a42-e4414eb18396.jpg

That was either Vanelle or Anne with that color choice. Your photo is lovely, wish my photos looked that cool.

yeah, posted it there too. I monitor both this page and that one, several times a day....

Hoping to trade two Solstices for one Ronlado... :blink::lol:

Isn't the Ronaldo exchange rate more like 4-to-1 for normal Mask verisons, and 10-to-1 for Geoswag sold versions? :laughing:

yeah, posted it there too. I monitor both this page and that one, several times a day....

Hoping to trade two Solstices for one Ronlado... :blink::lol:

Isn't the Ronaldo exchange rate more like 4-to-1 for normal Mask verisons, and 10-to-1 for Geoswag sold versions? :laughing:

I'd even go for that!! I'd just have to go out and buy a bunch of other mask coins, but to get a Ronaldo--a small price to pay!!

sorry for asking... and for hijacking the thread a litle... but Rhodesisland??? I saw your code name and I just have to ask you.... is it from Rhode island in USA or from Rhodes island in Greece??? I am from rhodes island on Greece... so.... :)

Edited by GATOULIS

sorry for asking... and for hijacking the thread a litle... but Rhodesisland??? I saw your code name and I just have to ask you.... is it from Rhode island in USA or from Rhodes island in Greece??? I am from rhodes island on Greece... so.... :)

:D:D:D:D That is what I was thinking first, too.

But it is a total other direction. :D:D:D

I don`t want to spoil, so I leave it to Jim to unveil the secret :D

But I really hope to be able and visit Jim at his wonderful place.

Edited by longtomsilver

@longtom, Smiles all around thanks for the kind words! It certainly can be a pretty place, where I live!

@gatoulis, my last name's rhodes and I live on an island, ergo, rhodesisland! I take it your on the Isle of Rhodes? And I am on the Isle of Guam in the far west Pacific!

If either of you, or any other cachers reading this, ever make it to our tropical island paradise, please send me an email! I'd love to help you get around to our caches and see our island! We have over 600 caches--ranging from PNGs to 5 star hikes, from nanos to 5 gal. paint buckets--within our 212 sq. miles!!

did everyone see the newest coin?? :lol: It debuted at the Eurocoin festival last weekend! :) Hoping to find one to add to my collection! I'd post the pic of it here, but I have no idea how to do that! :blink:

There is a pic in the Gecoin Trading thread. Although I'm not a fan of pink I have to say this version looks beautiful and is one of may favourites within the whole set.

I think, they look so nice because of the translucent colors, which in this case fit perfectly with the satin silver metal. We all know, that Claudia's favourite color is pink and I was a bit afraid to get another pink desaster as this was the case with the Tranqulities. In the end, it was just the opposite :)

I asked elsewhere, but does anyone know how many versions of the pin were made?

ILYK

As far as I know, there were two different pins. The one together with the Geoswag Coins and Pins Club (?) version and one together with the Utah coin.

thanks for the verification...I was told there was a third, but didn't think so

ILYK

I still say the ALL BLACK Mask would be the best of them all! I can't believe that someone didn't pick it as one of the earliest versions! I hope that avroair is able to get this one out!

ALL BLACK - in celebration of the All Blacks winning the Webb Ellis Cup? (Rubgy World Cup)

You mean from 1987?

There are two other versions slated and that's it for a while:

Halloween

Christmas