Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Event

avroair

Here are some pictures of the MN version

MardiMN3.JPG

I'm liking the tags you had made as well! :rolleyes: I know of at least one other event host that had a tag made for their event. :lol: Maybe we can work out a trade for it as well if you have any left afterwards. ;) Staying with the Mardi Gras theme, you may even like my newest tag which should be available in a couple weeks. B) I'll go over to PT.com and try and contact you there so I don't upset the mods by talking about them here...

Here are the two Michigan versions.

Bothmasksedited.jpg

:wub: :wub: Love both of those versions!

I'm on Cloud 9, as I just traded for 3 other versions in the Math Trade--Woohoo!

How are these already being traded when the events haven't even taken place?

They were traded by two of the event hosts.

Well personally, I think someone that is going to attend one of the Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Events should get first chance at the 'Event' coins. I think it is bad practice to come to the coin forums prior to a coin Event and entertain offers or requests for trades.

Edited by cache_in_hand

I think it is bad practice to come to the coin forums prior to a coin Event and entertain offers or requests for trades.

The two I put into the math trade are my Artist Edition (which isn't tied to an event) and one of my Seattle versions that I got when I got a set (in essence an extra from my 50 event ones). I am not selling any event ones before the event has happened.

Edit to add, the Michigan versions are beautiful in hand!

Edited by avroair

Well personally, I think someone that is going to attend one of the Mardi Gras Masquerade Multi Events should get first chance at the 'Event' coins. I think it is bad practice to come to the coin forums prior to a coin Event and entertain offers or requests for trades.

As hosts we were allowed to buy a set of event coins, which included our own version. That's what I put in the math trade. And I won't be shipping it to the recipient (goldbuggirl) until much closer to my first event date.

I think it is bad practice to come to the coin forums prior to a coin Event and entertain offers or requests for trades.

The two I put into the math trade are my Artist Edition (which isn't tied to an event) and one of my Seattle versions that I got when I got a set (in essence an extra from my 50 event ones). I am not selling any event ones before the event has happened.

Edit to add, the Michigan versions are beautiful in hand!

I was speaking specifically about the Event coins, not AE's or Host Sets. I was under the impression that none of the Hosts were going to sell the coins prior to their Events so that the rest of the hosts wouldn't look like jerks for responding to the multitude of email requests with a 'no', From what I've read today, that looks to be true.

I second Avroair's opinion of the coins. They do look absolutely beautiful in hand, every single one of them!

I received my Geoswag Mardi Gras Masquerade coins in the mail today. Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful design. Beautiful and bright colors. I didn't realize how big and heavy they were going to be. Really happy I ordered two of them, one just wouldn't do it. :)

This is the February club coin right?

I have contacted geoswag and they should go on sale during the first events... that would be February 24th or 25th. I am finalizing now.

Edited by avroair

200 available

Really? Then they're selling quick. I just checked and only 65 were in the cart.

These are available on preorder now.

i must have gotten in just under the wire as i have an email telling me my order has shipped with a tracking number and everything. thanks for the heads up mark, the colours are SO much better than the club coin.

rsg

Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo!!! Got my order in!! Thanks SO much avroair!!! :wub:

I grabbed a couple extra, would LOVE to trade for the other versions if anyone has any to trade after the events!

Faves and MOST wanted so far....

Michigan - Pink, Purple, Blue

Michigan V2 - Yellow, Purple, Green

California - Black and Red

Avroair AE aka Portugese Ronaldo

Seattle V2 - Teal, Black, White

Utah - Greens, Black

Carolina - Red, Blue, Purple

And ALL of them hehe :laughing:

I am so in love with these coins!!! :wub::D

Yay - managed to get one of the Geoswag ones for myself. Once things have settled down I might try and trade for some of the other versions as there are some very nice ones out there. Would really love to get a red and black one (anne.and.eli version) as they are Canterbury colours.

the others on my wish list would have to be:

the Artist Edition

GeoSwag Coin & Pin Club version

Coastal Carolina version

Steeler-iffic version

Michigan (both versions)

Vanelle's version

germany v1 version

Oh... and all the others too - they're all fantastic! :lol:

Yay - managed to get one of the Geoswag ones for myself. Once things have settled down I might try and trade for some of the other versions as there are some very nice ones out there. Would really love to get a red and black one (anne.and.eli version) as they are Canterbury colours.

the Artist Edition

Coastal Carolina version

Steeler-iffic version

Michigan (both versions)

Vanelle's version

germany v1 version

I emailed both of ya.

BTW These are still available on preorder.

the Artist Edition

Coastal Carolina version

Steeler-iffic version

Michigan (both versions)

Vanelle's version

germany v1 version

Hi keewee,

just give me a mail with yours to answer over my account.

Both germany editions can be yours.

I've managed to put together a few trades for several versions of this awesome coin.;)

I just wanted to wish all the event hosts good luck with their events! :D I know many are happening this weekend.

I'm still interested in purchasing or trading any version that I haven't acquired a trade for. :ph34r:

Thanks for the trades I have made and 'Laissez les bon temps rouler!'

enjoy your events!