The Dirty Dozen

avroair

So I get asked often what coins am I working on (a ton) and where do I preview them (ebay, I guess) so I decided to post some of the coins I have been working on for this upcoming year. Some of these designs I have bee 'sitting on' for 4 years! Most will be coin of the month coins for the Geoswag club, others are event or multi event coins, a couple will be available on Geoswag. Some of these are still in the drawing phase, others mint artwork and a couple have samples:

214545ca-5708-404c-8264-6afe175cf839.jpg

Descriptions:

(top left going vertically down)

1-3 Mardi Gras Masquerade Mask --- multi event for March (also club coin for February, although I don't know the colors Emma picked)

Egyptian Ankh --- club coin and Pyramid Ale event

2nd column:

Lucky of the Irish

2-3 Arabian Nights

Atlantis Forgotten Realm

3rd column:

Diving helmet:5 star caching --- club coin

Check Mate --- club coin

Assassin's Respite

lower left crop circle --- club coin

lower right cosmic compass

Edited by avroair

:) You have been busy...nice! The Cosmic Compass looks interesting!

It was something I worked on back in late 2007, but then the mint wouldn't do the outside, said it would create too many error... apparently they have better technology (or smaller hands!) now! Then the alien compass came out so I shelved it.

Geoswag can thank Avroair for a new subscription. :lol:

I joined also because I wanted the mask coin. I am loving the Crop Circle coin but the Irish coin is WOWOWOWOW!!!

I have found that I like the coins with the great fine detail or knot work so both of these coins really call to me. Can't wait to get my hands on them! Fabulous Job Avroair as always.

I may have to join the club. I love the checkmate coin!

I have no idea what month is what, and some of the designs will be for general sale, not part of the club, club coins, but I do know this:

Luck of the Irish --- club coin

Crop Circle --- club coin

Egyptian Ankh --- club coin

Checkmate --- club coin

Diving mask --- club coin

I also have some very special designs for club coins for:

September

October

November

December

But I'm not sharing those quite yet. :ph34r:

I have no idea what month is what, and some of the designs will be for general sale, not part of the club, club coins, but I do know this:

Checkmate --- club coin

You have made me a very happy girl!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Checkmate --- club coin

You have made me a very happy girl!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL! :lol:

Avroair, the March lucky Irish coin is beautiful. Thanks!

Now I'm looking forward to the Crop Circle coin. Hubby actually made a crop circle on our property last summer... Many small planes fly over on their way to EAA so he mowed a giant smiley in one of our fields! :D

Avroair, the March lucky Irish coin is beautiful. Thanks!

Now I'm looking forward to the Crop Circle coin. Hubby actually made a crop circle on our property last summer... Many small planes fly over on their way to EAA so he mowed a giant smiley in one of our fields! :D

Lol! Funny they seem to be coming out SO slowly... Monthly waits are ages! I should have anhk samples in the next week or so. Assassin respite arrived, sweet looking! Going to be putting them in velvet bags.

Here are the samples of another Dirty Dozen coin:

987ce92e-4804-438e-8db9-5a42d724e714.jpg

Okay, so Atlantis had a picnic area and a tenting area. But what's the third symbol. Coin laundry? :D

Actually, the codes were going to be a cointest. :ph34r: But since you asked, it spells Traveling Activated Coin...

The Egyptian Ankh coin is below:

658caeb1-fc10-4be5-bacf-a5aa0a7e9528.jpg

Wow, you've been busy with all these new coins :) Some very cool designs!

Thanks. A few were half finished, others were ideas I was working on and others were finished and not submitted so not as much work as one would think. B)

Here are the samples for the Arabian Nights, features a gem in the middle.

Antique gold:

Front:

85fc9f88-ab1c-4379-a176-b81d59f9d703.jpg

Back:ead7c726-1f95-4b69-90fa-6d963bfb7074.jpg

Antique Silver:

Front:83e9a392-2ef0-4f08-ab5b-0b80a612e5f5.jpg

Back:4b353c66-1de1-41d6-a5f6-08bc32549f55.jpg

Is it just the photos, or do the coins bulge out? (ie they are convex shaped like a lens, rather than a flat disc)

As I said in another thread. One coin, one thread, please use an individual thread for each coin, so as not to confuse the buyers, making them wonder which post goes to which coin. I am closing this thread, and you may open one individual thread for each geocoin.

Thank you,

Eartha