Forest Kami Geocoin

Jackalgirl

Howdy!

looks great...is that a peace/serenity symbol?

ILYK

It's the Japanese kanji for mori, or "forest". Though all of the forest/wooded areas I've been in over here in Japan have felt very serene to me. : )

How many different versions? Presale?

TY, HNY

There will be four different versions: Antique Silver, Antique Bronze, Satin Gold and an AE in Black Nickel. No pre-sale or reservations, I'm afraid, but all those (except the AE) are REs, so if the Geocoinstore runs out, they'll order more. Naturally, I'll post in here when I have a link to the sale. And I might just post a couple of teasers of the other versions, too. > : )

Thanks for the nice responses! : )

Absolutely beautiful.... look forward to seeing more and hearing about availability.

I'll let Kat keep teasing with the photos. But wrt availability, I hate to speculate. The order is in, but it will be very close to CNY before production is complete. For those of you that don't follow the calendar, the actual date is Feb. 4th this year, so that week will be a down week. One of us will bump the thread when it's close ;)

TMA

Absolutely beautiful.... look forward to seeing more and hearing about availability.

I'll let Kat keep teasing with the photos. But wrt availability, I hate to speculate. The order is in, but it will be very close to CNY before production is complete. For those of you that don't follow the calendar, the actual date is Feb. 4th this year, so that week will be a down week. One of us will bump the thread when it's close ;)

TMA

Glad to hear this. Wouldn't want to miss out on this one.

Very Nice! I see ferns....looks like some sort of plant compass rose design?

GG, you're right on the nose. : )

very interseting... :unsure: I'll keep an eye out for this one... the sneak peek looks great... :rolleyes:

I had an idea for a compass rose out of leaves a while back, but my artistic talent has a lot to be desired just drawing stick figures! :laughing:

OK just couldn't resist, I joined the club and am going to get this coin along with another one I have been wanting with my gift certificate. :huh::laughing: I can't believe how obsessed I am getting with these coins!!!! :surprise: Next thing you know I will be designing one myself. I have an idea but no time to do anything with it. Great coin as always Kat!

edit for spelling error

Edited by Tonyalynnm