Happy New Year!

Konnarock Kid & Marge

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Happy New Year too. I was born on 7-7-77, so I love all these neat dates.

On another note, I just got my first Earthcache published under the new guidelines...no permission needed. :P

Do you mean no permission in your specific case? I just looked at the EarthCache site and it still mentions permission being needed.

I just looked at the EarthCache site and it still mentions permission being needed.

As has been mentioned on several occasions by different folks, depending on the circumstances, no permission may be required. Turn outs and view points along road right of ways is one example I can recall. The same may not be true if these same roads are within National Parks or Public Lands managed by other similar agencies that have restrictions.

I see we're off to a great start to the year :rolleyes:

Everyone have a safe and Happy Holidays!

On another note, I just got my first Earthcache published under the new guidelines...no permission needed. :P

Do you mean no permission in your specific case? I just looked at the EarthCache site and it still mentions permission being needed.

Yes. In my case.

Yes. In my case.

Very cool! :)