Happy New Year Geocoins Discussion Board

The McKnifficent 6

Happy new year my friend!!! My best wishes for a happy wealthy and healthy new year, with lots of caches to find, lots of coins to get, make or move from cache to cache, and... lots of low priced gas for the car so you can go geocaching! :D

The last one is important! here in greece Gas went up to 1.70 euros per litre (I think it is 2.27 US$)!!!

I think USA uses the gallon which is... 1 gallon = 4 litres.... so... 1 gallon of gas here cost 9.08 US$! isn't that high?

They are expecting to go up to 2 euros per litre... and that is unbelievably high!!

Happy new year to all!!! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

Happy new year my friend!!! My best wishes for a happy wealthy and healthy new year, with lots of caches to find, lots of coins to get, make or move from cache to cache, and... lots of low priced gas for the car so you can go geocaching! :D

The last one is important! here in greece Gas went up to 1.70 euros per litre (I think it is 2.27 US$)!!!

I think USA uses the gallon which is... 1 gallon = 4 litres.... so... 1 gallon of gas here cost 9.08 US$! isn't that high?

They are expecting to go up to 2 euros per litre... and that is unbelievably high!!

Happy new year to all...

Luckily gas in our part of the USA is still just a little over $3.00 gal. (3.7 liters)

That's still pretty high

Happy new year to all...

Luckily gas in our part of the USA is still just a little over $3.00 gal. (3.7 liters)

That's still pretty high

Screw that.... time to bring out the Bicycle! I would have to quit my job if gas was that high here :/