EARTH TURTLE 2010 PETROGLYPH

tsunrisebey

Checking in here :) Please read this post in the manner it is intended, just light-hearted an informational in nature.

I don't get to the forums much these days, more so because I do most of my posting on my Facebook Fan page, I know I've mentioned this before but I guess I'll just use this as a little reminder. More often than not, I only open up a thread here so people have a place to discuss the coin if they want and just get the general information out for those who hang out here. I guess I've made the swap to posting mostly to Facebook because it give the majority of people who are interested in my designs a place specifically designated to that information without cluttering up anything here. Now that there are so many avenues for social media content, it's tough to keep up with each one by posting the same thing on each avenue. Quite honestly I just find it easier to post to Facebook and I don't have to get all wordy like I do here :)

I've been pretty quiet on the geocoin front for closing in on a year now for various reasons. I'm not really big on letting everyone in on my personal life. I have always stated in advice to others over the years if one didn't have the financial means, time, etc. one shouldn't be making coins. Right now, I am very, very short on time, without getting into lots of detail, Montana legistature is in session and things are getting a bit ugly (I'm a state employee), my days start at 5:30 am and I get home around 7pm, I'm fried when I get home. I have fur children who miss their mommy so I entertain them with what little time I have left :) Not to mention I'm trying to get my shop/garage built. These are my 2 big issues, obviously this doesn't cover my whole life just a chunk I'm willing to discuss for this post.

Petroglyph making was discussed in the first post and subsequent, so I've actually already given all the information regarding these :)

Please keep in mind I've taken no one's money only reservations for these indivually handmade items.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the coins being put out by the many companies and individuals today :) I fully intend to ramp up geocoin designing and other ventures come Summer/Fall when I fully expect my life to be back to normal (or at least I think it will).

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding. Remember, Tsunrisebey Designs Facebook Fan Page is where I do quick little updates, so best to check in there for the latest.

Take care,

tsun

Isn't it funny how life can get in the way of us doing the things we want to :blink: Kids fur or not, work, family commitments, and just keeping up with stuff around the house can really cut into our free time or time that we use to do things we want to, like caching and coin making. With having a sick baby in the hospital a few weeks ago, working 50+ hrs a week and trying to keep the laundry done and the floors half-way swept I feel like I have not free time what so ever! :wacko:

I can't lie and say I am patiently waiting for my invoice, I check my email 4 or 5 times a day, but I totally understand how busy we can all get. Thanks for the update.

I sent out another 25 invoices tonight, so check your email please. I'm closing in on being done with this project. I will work on the rest over this next week and in my spare time this weekend. I should have all of them done by Sunday evening barring some unexpected emergency.

I do need to order some additional boxes which I will do tonight which should arrive in about a week.

If you have not received your invoice yet, please don't worry. I'll post here when I'm done with invoicing (should be next Sunday night) and then if you haven't received one, you'll need to let me know so I can look over my emails.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

May you have a great week :D

tsun

I sent out another 25 invoices tonight, so check your email please. I'm closing in on being done with this project. I will work on the rest over this next week and in my spare time this weekend. I should have all of them done by Sunday evening barring some unexpected emergency.

I do need to order some additional boxes which I will do tonight which should arrive in about a week.

If you have not received your invoice yet, please don't worry. I'll post here when I'm done with invoicing (should be next Sunday night) and then if you haven't received one, you'll need to let me know so I can look over my emails.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

May you have a great week :D

tsun

Have a great week also Tsun.

Thanks bluemotmot :)

Just a little update, 99% of the petroglyphs have shipped. I had a couple with address issues but so far nothing has returned to me :)

If you sent the money as a gift, paypal doesn't show a shipping address and I can't print out a shipping label, so I had to go to my store and look up addys unless you included it on a note with payment whioch also means you won't have a shipping notice.

For those who are on the "waiting list", I'm going to take a small break and get some cointest coins out that I'm behind on and then I'll order the remaining tracking numbers and probably send out payment info. on the 2nd weekend in April. I'll update here.

If I end up having some leftovers, I may auction them off on ebay for My Bucket List Project (Lewis & Clark Humane Society).

Let me just say that I truly appreciate everyone for being patient and supportive of this project. I'm very fortunate to be supported by many of you. So if you own one of the petroglyphs, let me say that it is the only one I plan on doing :) I have given it some thought and it will be the only trackable petroglyph I will make, so I suppose you have something pretty unique from the tsun side of things. Thank you again for the support but now I suppose I should get back to the metal shiny things that I've been away from for close to 8 months.

Much appreciated,

tsun

Thanks bluemotmot :)

Just a little update, 99% of the petroglyphs have shipped. I had a couple with address issues but so far nothing has returned to me :)

If you sent the money as a gift, paypal doesn't show a shipping address and I can't print out a shipping label, so I had to go to my store and look up addys unless you included it on a note with payment whioch also means you won't have a shipping notice.

For those who are on the "waiting list", I'm going to take a small break and get some cointest coins out that I'm behind on and then I'll order the remaining tracking numbers and probably send out payment info. on the 2nd weekend in April. I'll update here.

If I end up having some leftovers, I may auction them off on ebay for My Bucket List Project (Lewis & Clark Humane Society).

Let me just say that I truly appreciate everyone for being patient and supportive of this project. I'm very fortunate to be supported by many of you. So if you own one of the petroglyphs, let me say that it is the only one I plan on doing :) I have given it some thought and it will be the only trackable petroglyph I will make, so I suppose you have something pretty unique from the tsun side of things. Thank you again for the support but now I suppose I should get back to the metal shiny things that I've been away from for close to 8 months.

Much appreciated,

tsun

Stephanie, we are excited to see what beauty you come up next.

Remints for Pegasus, Dragonfly, Armadillo, Sea of Treasures.

New: "Koin" and Earth Turtle 2011 :)

You don't know how happy this makes me! *happy dance* :lol: I wasn't around then the original mints were done

on these, so the remints gives me another opportunity. Also - 2011 Earth Turtle..very cool! B)

I'm actually glad to have the extra time for payment on the petroglyph. I am one of those on the

waiting list, but money will be tight until the end of March for me. Having a few more weeks gives me

time to collect another paycheck. So good news all around! Thanks for making my day!

... now I suppose I should get back to the metal shiny things that I've been away from for close to 8 months.

tsun

Remints for Pegasus, Dragonfly, Armadillo, Sea of Treasures.

New: "Koin" and Earth Turtle 2011 :)

WOOHOO!!! You make me so happy as this gives me a chance to fill some of the gaps in my "Tsun Collection" that were created while I took a break from geocoins. :D :D :D :D :D

I got my petroglyph the day before yesterday, but was too busy to post this. What can I say? I knew this was gong to be a VERY Special "coin" and I was right! This coin is so unique and beautiful. . .it does look like leather. The box and card were also very beautiful and a perfect accompaniment to the petroglyph. Steph-you left no stone unturned; a complete class act all the way. Thank you for doing these and thank you for including me in this rare and unique opportunity.

I got my petroglyph the day before yesterday, but was too busy to post this. What can I say? I knew this was gong to be a VERY Special "coin" and I was right! This coin is so unique and beautiful. . .it does look like leather. The box and card were also very beautiful and a perfect accompaniment to the petroglyph. Steph-you left no stone unturned; a complete class act all the way. Thank you for doing these and thank you for including me in this rare and unique opportunity.

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say :)

tsun