jammie girl 2009

RedShoesGirl

i have been in contact with the jammie girl — amygems — as she has expressed an interest in sharing her wonderful coin. i don't think she knew about us - the geocoin forum. can you imagine? anyway, here is a sharper picture and hopefully she will chime in with some details.

5378821262_2de8aa995d_z.jpg

Very cool! Thanks for the update.

Hi, if your interested in my coin I have some for sale or trade. Will have to say I'm going to be off line for a week or so starting next Friday with shoulder surgery. They come in purple glitter and blue glitter too. All have glow in the dark stars and moons and the fuzzy bunny slippers are the icon. I also have a very rare Geoguitar that is my personal. My name and stars on it glow red in the dark. It was done by accident when it reflected off of the fine purple glitter of the guitar. I'd like to trade for a Mount10bike coin. Tried very hard to find him at geowoodstock XIII for three days and kept missing him. Happy Caching, Amygems

Hi, if your interested in my coin I have some for sale or trade. Will have to say I'm going to be off line for a week or so starting next Friday with shoulder surgery. They come in purple glitter and blue glitter too. All have glow in the dark stars and moons and the fuzzy bunny slippers are the icon. I also have a very rare Geoguitar that is my personal. My name and stars on it glow red in the dark. It was done by accident when it reflected off of the fine purple glitter of the guitar. I'd like to trade for a Mount10bike coin. Tried very hard to find him at geowoodstock XIII for three days and kept missing him. Happy Caching, Amygems

More e-mail! DubyaDee