Kitchen Sink MISSION...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

This was my first mission, and I was very excited when my box arrived today. (First mission excitement excuse can only be used this time, so why waste it? ;) ) Opening the slightly bulging box, there was a thrill of anticipation.

728a61a8-ac4d-476a-9240-af659f9f5a06.jpg The envelope contained three beautiful geocoins. Wow! A burnt toast GeoJelly (my husband saw it on my desk later and thought it was a coffee bean--silly muggle), big and stunningly pretty The Great Outdoors and the nicely detailed Caching Time.

de7b40c0-f165-40b3-94ac-f1863fc0de5b.jpg It took 45 minutes to finish emptying out the box. In my own defense, there were several puzzles to complete along the way... 6645b500-74bf-4199-acf6-d3bdcf94eb02.jpg ...but still way too many things to list! Proof: 03c05731-b128-4322-a62c-b2c6119cf2a2.jpg

What a fun box of stuff! The ornaments made me smile. You had no way of knowing, but during our first Christmas together many, many years ago when we were cash-poor students, our first ornament was a dove almost exactly like these. Later when I returned the magnets, light pen, cards, holiday sparkles, Ty plushes, ducks, games, key chains, toys and the and, and, ands into the box to carry them into another room, they didn't fit.

870f8eec-85fe-4fe8-a12b-d01bfe31fb85.jpg Huh. Must have been some serious Usyoopers magic at work getting it all inside for the shipping. :D Thank you for the amazing Kitchen Sink box and the three cool geocoins. And thank you, Robert for the setting up the fun mission.

Umm...That's a TON of Stuff!!

Maine Family:

Email sent: 12/30/2010

Name received: 2/15/11

Mission sent: 2/28/11

Mission received: Mission Received from FluteFace and what a mission it was. So many wonderful gifts and lots and lots of coins. We like it very much and I love the rock.

f9f87588-a913-4ceb-a6d9-e2612f2285d3.jpg

Here is all the coins.

7dacbd42-f520-4cc4-9216-2742c7819758.jpg

Maine Guy (Grandson of Maine Family)

Name received:2/15/11

Mission sent:2/28/11

Mission received:Received mission today from ToyaLynnm and it was packed full of goodies and coins.

61fc9b39-e2b0-44c4-97f2-267425c2d511.jpg

Here is his coins.

835ff521-9dd7-4b93-b9ff-49db98cf553e.jpg

Such fabulous missions. Thank you so much. They were FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Robert for such a fun mission.

email sent- yeppers

name received- 2/15/11

mission sent- 2/28/11.... on its way!

mission received- 3/3/11

An overstuffed priority box in our mailbox today! Lots and lots of goodies inside.

6182f78e-7627-4835-91da-4e767c683e3e.jpg

:D The Grandkids will love the sticker books, frog flashlight and the dinsaur puzzle! :P We ripped into the Resses mini's as soon as I pulled them out of the box. A very friendly snowman jumped out of the box looking right at home here in Northern Michigan, he came complete with a snowball to throw at us! :o Hand wipes will go into the cache bag, note books will find themselves turned into logbooks...very soon.Blank wooden nickles- gotta get creative with those. There was a laundry stain stick, very important for an "after the cache outing need". An amazing collection of postcards, they are more like little artworks. The Boise falcon calendar is really cool...who got to name them??

Lots of pathtags, an activated geocoin to drop in a local cache, will get onto that soon. A (blue) Northern Atlantic Lobster, an English coin and the Feb. 2011 (hot from the mint!) geocoin club coin.

I'm sure I missed something, the box was stuffed right full. Our thanks go to toojin, I believe?? and also to WSR- a great idea for a mission!

I gotta say that I am wonderstruck by how much a medium flat rate box can hold. I received a truly amazing assortment of stuff from TeamEccs21. As in Holey Guacamoley!! I think they sent their swag bag! Really cool stuff!! My favorite was the emergency flashlight!! The cat is a little ticked because I used her sun perch to lay stuff out.

084b4b6e-6a98-43f4-8ef3-0db065800b63.jpg

cool puffy things and the peanut squares are addictive

fec4f6ed-87ca-404c-855f-107cbe8d399d.jpg

I love putting cars in caches

ab4a475e-ff5a-4320-b02b-cb0972da701d.jpg

ummm yep I do

e088ea14-d7f1-444b-bc0b-e934450ca79a.jpg

I haven't figured out the heart shaped thing, but I am going to make my sister play bowling dice...

facb8088-16d2-4dd1-819e-ccbb28a7af95.jpg

it says "small swag bag" and is completely stuffed with little interesting things

55f4273c-7c22-4f3e-81fb-4e8cc88514b1.jpg

and then there was the coins, some very very cool ones!!

e96b3922-309d-4090-9f72-41aa45841af2.jpg

and there were two giant yellow CITO bags.

If you turned all the above pictures into a panorama thing then you would have the whole giant pile of loot...

Mission received:Received mission today from ToyaLynnm and it was packed full of goodies and coins.

Here is his coins.

Such fabulous missions. Thank you so much. They were FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Robert for such a fun mission.

I hope he likes it all. We had such a good time filling the box up for him. Tonya and Anthony

WOW!! I got this wonderful box yesterday with fantastic stuff!! It was like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into 1! But it was not Christmas, and while my birthday was last month I could not for the life of me remember any friends that lived in New Hampshire! And there was a bunch of cool caching stuff in it .... Hmmm, quite a mystery!?

Then it hit me! OMG it is the Kitchen Sink Project! I forgot all about it!!!!!

I checked my emails, looked in my spam filters, and could not find any emails saying who I was supposed to send my box to!!

I was panicked!!!! :yikes:

So I emailed Writerobert and pleaded for forgiveness - he sent me my address (Fluteface, you have a package on the way!) and I got it off today.

:signalviolin:

So here are my reasons for messing up:

2. I been sick. No, really, I have been - I can even provide a note! Triple whammy of shingles, flu, then a killer cold.
  3. I have been too busy caching (wait, that's a lie- caching and sick do not mesh)I have not been able to go caching - yeah, that's it!
  4. I am old and my brain does not work well - true, I was in 4th grade when President Kennedy was shot - you do the math, I cannot because my brain is old and decrepit.
  5. I am ADD -- really really bad ADD - and I am easily distracte --- Squirrel!!
  6. My dog died - really, it is true (no I would not kid about that) so I was thinking about other things for a few weeks.
  7. I had to take my cats to group therapy because they miss my dog- well, maybe, not. But they are confused over who to blame for mysterious happenings in the house, now, because they always blamed the dog. I think that they hid my note pad that I write notes on like "Find out who to Mail Box to on the 28th"

I have many more excuses, just give me a minute....

:unsure::blink:

Well, in the meantime

•  
  • :signalviolin: :signalviolin: I AM SORRY I MESSED UP :( :( :(:signalviolin: :signalviolin:
  • I have mailed a jam packed box to Fluteface (I hope that you like the goodies!) :ph34r:
  • and :lol: :lol: THANK YOU JIM for my BOX!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I will post pictures ASAP.

Pyromomma AKA Lorie (who is so very embarrassed about all of this! )

Here is his coins.

I hope he likes it all. We had such a good time filling the box up for him. Tonya and Anthony

He loves it all. He is listening to the radio and using the paints. He has been playing with all the cars and when he goes to bed we will read the book. Thank you.

<snip>

The Boise falcon calendar is really cool...who got to name them??

<snip>

They tend to be named by the people who watch them on the webcam which isn't active yet in Boise. In 2009, there was one named Columbus because it started moving around and exploring before the others figured out they had legs. When it was determined that Columbus was a she, they named her Columbia. She is on the cover of the calendar. She climbed up on a parked car and stood on the roof looking at the passing cars as if she was looking for a ride. Quite a character.

There are Peregrine falcon webcams all over the world. The pair in San Francisco and the pain in San Jose already have three eggs laid.

WOW!! I got this wonderful box yesterday with fantastic stuff!! It was like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into 1! But it was not Christmas, and while my birthday was last month I could not for the life of me remember any friends that lived in New Hampshire! And there was a bunch of cool caching stuff in it .... Hmmm, quite a mystery!?

Then it hit me! OMG it is the Kitchen Sink Project! I forgot all about it!!!!!

I checked my emails, looked in my spam filters, and could not find any emails saying who I was supposed to send my box to!!

I was panicked!!!! :yikes:

So I emailed Writerobert and pleaded for forgiveness - he sent me my address (Fluteface, you have a package on the way!) and I got it off today.

:signalviolin:

So here are my reasons for messing up:

2. I been sick. No, really, I have been - I can even provide a note! Triple whammy of shingles, flu, then a killer cold.
  3. I have been too busy caching (wait, that's a lie- caching and sick do not mesh)I have not been able to go caching - yeah, that's it!
  4. I am old and my brain does not work well - true, I was in 4th grade when President Kennedy was shot - you do the math, I cannot because my brain is old and decrepit.
  5. I am ADD -- really really bad ADD - and I am easily distracte --- Squirrel!!
  6. My dog died - really, it is true (no I would not kid about that) so I was thinking about other things for a few weeks.
  7. I had to take my cats to group therapy because they miss my dog- well, maybe, not. But they are confused over who to blame for mysterious happenings in the house, now, because they always blamed the dog. I think that they hid my note pad that I write notes on like "Find out who to Mail Box to on the 28th"

I have many more excuses, just give me a minute....

:unsure::blink:

Well, in the meantime

•  
  • :signalviolin: :signalviolin: I AM SORRY I MESSED UP :( :( :(:signalviolin: :signalviolin:
  • I have mailed a jam packed box to Fluteface (I hope that you like the goodies!) :ph34r:
  • and :lol: :lol: THANK YOU JIM for my BOX!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I will post pictures ASAP.

Pyromomma AKA Lorie (who is so very embarrassed about all of this! )

My family and I are very happy you like your package. I have to give props to my wife, who spent several days running around town trying to find things that a cacher might like to put in the box ;) We hope you enjoy everything! :)

A most excellent box arrived here today... I'll post more details later when I've had a chance to photograph everything.

Z.

Haha, It took me almost an hour to pull everything out and then set up all the pictures...Everyone in the Coffee Shop thinks I'm some Batty Lunatic.

:lol::lol: Thats funny

Email sent: 1/1/2011

Name received: 2/15/2011 - pretty psyched - got some ideas here! Hope their activated list is up to date!

Mission sent: 2/28/2011 - I hope my folks like their coins........and of course, the other goodies - this box was stuffed and than goodness for strong Priority Tape. Even some of the goodies inside were stuffed with goodies. Enjoy!

Mission received: 3/3/11 - Mission Arrived today from akaMomster - I loved everything in the package and especially the Geocoins (you are right about Tsun coins). I will photograph things and post over the weekend......it's been a long day! Thanks again akaMomster!

Just a teaser...First thing I saw in the package!!

cc4ce2ae-be01-4df9-987a-211cca776671.jpg

Haha, now that I look at the picture, I wish I hadn't thrown away this filling...Some interesting stuff in there...I see

August 20, 27, 2009

Some headline about the Church of Christ?

An ad for a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home/Appartment?? I could use one of those...

What else is in there??

Whew...I got all the contents out, all the pictures taken and sorted, Picked out the ones I like and have them uploaded. Here we go...

Unmentionables!! Haha, it was almost laundry day anyway...A couple of cool PTs and spiral paperclips inside a card. Oh, the coolest little Turtle Magnet too!

4e8c1505-8979-4f6a-826e-d667d2330794.jpg

One TOTALLY AWESOME Coin...Please, someone tell me the name!! Or maybe I'll be cursed if I know?

e67a59c1-8d1c-4953-a11a-0b13b52656b3.jpg

And ANOTHER fantastic Coin!! Also don't know the name yet.

f92f358c-7880-4934-af44-a5cf5e98ed8a.jpg

Two different decorative Fishes...

dc546444-d51c-4b4e-a48a-1972f67703f8.jpg

Spare Batteries, a Couple of Preforms to hide...and some Advil for the headache I'm getting trying to figure out what these white pellets are...They look like something I might need to soak in hot water?? Anyone recognize them??

729ba816-cdbe-4c14-83cc-64e2a760954a.jpg

Close up of the white pellets...

fdc11af3-66d6-45de-a643-7f151c4c8224.jpg

Another assortment of oddities...a Broach, a Pin and a Button...Dragon art...leather Geocaching (Coasters?)or patches...looks like they would sew nicely onto a Backpack?? A smashed Penny, Kalaidascope toy, and a mini clip light.

2c70bd85-a79a-4fff-b93f-26f8d52ed270.jpg

Cool...Nifty and compact emergency Wire Saw, a Book about caring for Snakes(I've been considering getting one...a snake, not a book), and a SNAKE! well, a Laminated Snake Skin anyway...where did you find that??

0c55c887-2241-47ec-a471-a4f244ce521c.jpg

Uh Oh...Coffee shop's closing...I'll share the rest later!! Yep...there's MORE!!

Thank you so much Zwack_&_Irish_Eyes !!

Thank you so much Zwack_&_Irish_Eyes !!

Well, the white pellets are disposable towels... similar to this one.

Google hit...

I usually carry two plus two AA cells in a soda bottle preform.

And the snake skin came from one of our corn snakes. We have several (non poisonous) snakes, so if you're considering one I'm sure my wife can point you in the right direction.

The paper clips should have been with some book darts which are excellent book marks.

Z.

OK...

Well, I'll start by Saying thank you to OpalSNS. A most wonderful box and we love it all.

IMG_4196.JPG

An audio book, a music cassette, travel size lotions, deodorant, and some awesome artwork. (There was a lot of awesome artwork in the box, one with a geocoin as part of the work of art, no photos of that one yet, but when I get the chance to blur the code then...).

IMG_4199.JPG

An Orange and Red necklace... My wife is still wearing it.

IMG_4200.JPG

A complete, ready to go cache. Full of trackables, swag, etc. We'll have to find somewhere good to place this one, and soon.

IMG_4201.JPG

Chicken Noodle Soup! My favourite. No, really, how did you know?

More to follow... MUCH MUCH MORE.

Z.

673376aa-5e7b-4eca-b1f3-fffee0885c86.jpg

Wow... what a variety this box had.. Here's the rundown in no particular order. Funandgames books x2, Soduku puzzle cards, numerous animal magnets, led taplights, digital camera case, hackey sack, California/SF/Berkley maps, magnetic words for fridge, 4 notebooks for caches, Book- The Tale of Humphrey the Humpback Whale, Fish shaped wind sock, marbles.. numerous.. wondered where they had been, varied beads for crafts, lanyards x2, binoculars, foldable frisbee, Carabiners x2, 3 or 4 decks of cards,LED head lamp.. awesome, vintage 35mm film canisters x2, plastic bugs, Varied "beans" toys?, various laminated plastic craft squares, livestrong bracelet, Wooden nickels x2 and Geocoinage! If I had 3 thumbs I'd give a big 3 thumb salute. Love the stuff and look forward in using most of it. Write Shop Robert you outdid yourself. Thanks so much for the great mission. You Rock. I very much look forward in the next mission.

Glad you like the stuff!! A couple of explanatory points...The stuff in the small box are things I might usually throw a handfull of into Caches as swag. The plastic pieces are cut from discarded Real Estate signs. We end up throwing so many away that I'm always trying to think of some way to make things with them. You're crafty and creative enough that I thought you'd like them. The color is screenprinted, so you can get through it easily.

Ok, Last two pictures...Ran out of time at the coffee shop.

A bright (Macaw??) vase, that will soon get a new (Hairdo?). I think it will look sooo awesome with a couple of succulents growing out the top. Maybe a small aloe, and then a stringer that hanks ober the edges?? I'll share pics after I get something planted in here!!

50fdbfe9-76eb-459d-9692-1c7faa68dbe8.jpg

And...a PUZZLE!! I can't wait to put this one together!! OK, Probably a shipping mishap, but I do plan to glue it back together!!

5193416d-1c60-4547-9618-dce581cfa6b6.jpg

this was all fantastic stuff. I love every bit of it!! Thanks guys, for making this such a fun ang interesting package.

Ok, Last two pictures...Ran out of time at the coffee shop.

A bright (Macaw??) vase, that will soon get a new (Hairdo?). I think it will look sooo awesome with a couple of succulents growing out the top. Maybe a small aloe, and then a stringer that hanks ober the edges?? I'll share pics after I get something planted in here!!

Oh, we did send a macaw as well as a snake. :laughing:

Yes, it's probably a Green-wing as they are red, and have those lines on their face. The other red option is a Scarlet macaw but they don't have the lines...

artred1a.jpg

Arthur, a Green-Wing Macaw

window2a.jpg

Rowan, a Scarlet Macaw

Sorry about the shipping mishap... I was trying to wrap things so that they were protected, but not fill the box with packing materials.

Z.

I got Mine!! A big random box of stuff :) I will try to take some pictures.

3 Comic Books

a flashing light

smiley napkins

some weird brush thing :)

a mosquito trap

an Ariel night light

a deck of GeoWoodstock 8 Cards (Cool!!)

a deck of camo cards

some badge holders

2 bungee cords

a seattle Mariners fribute to the armed forces coin

a flowered headband

hand warmers

3 fraggle rock DVD beer cozies

2008 magnetic calendar

a fake plant in a burlap sack

a 7 pack of bobbers

2 lanyards

a beaded lanyard

3 heart shaped memo pad

a glow stick

a glittery heart thing

a lady bug massager

a tea light

a KITCHEN SINK!!!!!!

a nickle wrapper

a mini football

5 round tuits

a nail clipper

a champoeg button

a phone cord

1 chef hat pathtag

a project ape cachekin

a tiki travel buddy tag

2 GW8 coins 1 attendee & 1 VIP

and a Princess Trouble personal coin

Thank You Princess Trouble, that was truely a kitchen sink package!!!!

I mailed my box 2 days late (OOPS!!!) 2 days after I got the name I left for Africa (Found 1 cache in Ghana WOOHOO!!) and came back the Saturday before I was suppose to send the package. The combination of the change in timezones, and the heat wiped my brain.

IMG_4202.JPG

Uno, Irish loves that game... :smile:

IMG_4203.JPG

First Aid supplies... Irish thinks I have a fetish for these, given that I have several first aid kits.

IMG_4204.JPG

IMG_4222.JPG

Some CDs and a DVD...

IMG_4225.JPG

Some money (Italy, Brazil, Portugal and the Philippines)

The next bit is some more of the excellent Artworks that were included...

IMG_4205.JPG

I mean...

IMG_4211.JPG

How could you not like...

IMG_4223.JPG

All of this great art.

There were all sorts of other things: Thread, buttons, games, a ready to go cache loaded with trackables, some toy cars, a small soft toy dog,...

IMG_4213.JPG

And several geocoins.

If this was truly what opalsns found at the side of the road and in the garbage truck, I must be living in the wrong area. :laughing:

Z.

IMG_4202.JPG

Uno, Irish loves that game... :smile:

IMG_4203.JPG

First Aid supplies... Irish thinks I have a fetish for these, given that I have several first aid kits.

IMG_4204.JPG

IMG_4222.JPG

Some CDs and a DVD...

IMG_4225.JPG

Some money (Italy, Brazil, Portugal and the Philippines)

The next bit is some more of the excellent Artworks that were included...

IMG_4205.JPG

I mean...

IMG_4211.JPG

How could you not like...

IMG_4223.JPG

All of this great art.

There were all sorts of other things: Thread, buttons, games, a ready to go cache loaded with trackables, some toy cars, a small soft toy dog,...

IMG_4213.JPG

And several geocoins.

If this was truly what opalsns found at the side of the road and in the garbage truck, I must be living in the wrong area. :laughing:

Z.

=>

Glad you enjoyed, Hope you have fun with it all!!!

Opalsns

JoenSue:

Email sent: 1/1/11

Name received: 2/15/11

Mission sent: 2/28/11 2:00 PM EST Delivery confirmation

Mission received: 3/4/11

We were gone for the weekend and when we returned our neighbor who was watching our mail waltzed over with 'The Box". When we read who it was from we let out a "whoot". A Maine-nah!. Since we have been going to Maine for about 40 years and have a place up there, our summer adventures always include caching and exploring this great state (it's why we bought a jeep). We of course know Hollora from the forum and logs we have come across over the years and were very excited to see what was inside. What you can't see in the picture is a full size laptop carrying case and day-trip iGloo cooler still in he box. How did you fit all this stuff in there?? Lot's of Maine labeled goodies and just all kinds of unique items. The two coins were the Flip a Friend Geocoin, and Avroair's Robin Hood Geocoin WHOO HOO !! . One of the absolutely neatest items was a LE Rangeley Lakes Region Sesquicentennial commemorative coin. Wow!! We love that area and we cache, kayak, and fish there almost every year.

Thanks' Hollora, your the best! Hopefully we get to meet one of these days in your home state.

JoenSue

e7156942-465f-449c-b473-72e239f77ac6.jpg

JoenSue - Happy to hear you enjoyed the little package. Have been shipping for years so I just love to see how much I can make fit in a box..........guess I did good ayah?! Hope to see you in Maine sometime too!

And to akaMomster - finally the photoa of your wonderful package to me: 100_0724.jpg and the awesome Geocoins 100_0725.jpg You probably didn't know the cardinal is my favorite bird and of course Tsun's creation as well as the other coin are wonderful. Again - many thanks for all the very nice goodies AND the coins!

I want to say a big Thank you to Write Shop Robert for my wonderful box. Here is a list of everything he was able to fit into the box:

Oracle cards

Pen

2 Christmas ornaments

3 writing journals

key finder

3 pack of notebooks

pocket tripod

3 packs of Fun & Games book

Hall of Flame, Phoenix, AZ patch

Death Valley patch

box of Girl Scout Samoa cookies (my favorite)

Grand Canyon National Park magnet

3 Arizona magnets

Hoover Dam magnet

carabiner

Grand Canyon patch

10 beans with names

small bag of stones

3 plastic bugs

4 small bags of marbles

a pair of dice

The Tale of Humphrey the Humpback Whale book

San Francisco Bay map

Sausalito-Mill Valley map

lanyard

fish wind sock

part of a map

altoids container

magnetic words

magnetic construction trucks

3 Write Shop Robert wooden nickels

Summer Meltdown 2008 geocoin

Todie's Wild Ride geocoin

2 Take me, Log me, Move me, Drop me geocoin

kitchensinke.jpg

I want to say a big Thank you to Write Shop Robert for my wonderful box. Here is a list of everything he was able to fit into the box:

Oracle cards

Pen

2 Christmas ornaments

3 writing journals

key finder

3 pack of notebooks

pocket tripod

3 packs of Fun & Games book

Hall of Flame, Phoenix, AZ patch

Death Valley patch

box of Girl Scout Samoa cookies (my favorite)

Grand Canyon National Park magnet

3 Arizona magnets

Hoover Dam magnet

carabiner

Grand Canyon patch

10 beans with names

small bag of stones

3 plastic bugs

4 small bags of marbles

a pair of dice

The Tale of Humphrey the Humpback Whale book

San Francisco Bay map

Sausalito-Mill Valley map

lanyard

fish wind sock

part of a map

altoids container

magnetic words

magnetic construction trucks

3 Write Shop Robert wooden nickels

Summer Meltdown 2008 geocoin

Todie's Wild Ride geocoin

2 Take me, Log me, Move me, Drop me geocoin

kitchensinke.jpg

WooHoo...Quick notes...The orange and green coins are Look Twice Coins. The paper bag with the map, souvenirs and patches?? Haha, I took a road trip with my brother in 2001, and gathered a ton of souvenirs along the way to give out when we got home. Those were leftover, and got folded in that bag and stuck in the corner of a box all this time. On the back of that section of map is the milage section that we used throughout the trip. I hope it was all interesting.

We got our box from AZ!

thanks for the Rubber Balls and especially the Hot Wheels car! - Luke

"I love Hello Kitty" - Olivia

You had me at the giant Whoopee Cushion, and Bing Crosby CD (quite the combo! lol) - Brandon

100 Grand! - Cassie

Thanks for all the cool stuff! Not really any logic to it and thats what made it so fun! I have activated and dropped the Nutcracker Coin all the way back in Albuquerque already! While the Mt. McKinley coin is off to San Francisco this weekend!

Those towels are pretty cool too! Just what we needed! This was a blast and we can't wait to do it again! I will put pics on when I get home!

We can't wait to see what was thought about our box that we sent to the cold NE US.

CLinnPhoto

Here are the photos from my box, thank you Jim from New Hampshire, I love everything!

Oh, the syrup was stolen and used up before I could get a picture - it was delicious!!!!

The coins and caches will be deployed this week! Thank you Thank you Thank You!!

189143_10150421046340291_738525290_17442734_2009808_n.jpg

My family and I are so glad you liked the package. ;)

My second BOX arrived on Friday, fron dhenninger. Thank you!!

Well, Well...I certainly wasn't expecting such a Brightly Colored BOX!! This one was all sealed up in Bright Yellow Tape...Every crack and crevice was sealed!!

918faa67-4458-4c04-ad3d-6b0e1c433f62.jpg

Here's what I saw when I opened it up!! Nerds...GobStoppers...LaffyTaffy...SweetTarts...Another flavor of LaffyTaffy...and another flavor of Nerds...

bdd5b2e8-a49b-4f9f-b618-2a95affa0daf.jpg

Once I started digging in, I found some of the real good stuff...Fire Hydrant DogTag Geocoin...

55541401-6b05-4fe0-8210-8c8dd9710ce1.jpg

and then some GeoSwag...

cd67f245-fe1f-4c3a-9779-cd9f50146c54.jpg

Another Coin...Need to look this one up...

7c2bfa9e-0b8b-47e4-8229-0b932515f5ae.jpg

And ANOTHER...

ac4278ce-d079-4d0c-9d24-7bb804118680.jpg

Cache Movers...they keep on coming. Like a TruckLoad.

e8eb5da9-7eb2-497c-a425-336ce6c5d205.jpg

MORE Swag...there were actually multiples of some of these!!

5cb6f6f7-f24a-4630-a45d-7cc6f8261a03.jpg

A Micro Coin...Island flower that needs to be looked up...

7ea2110e-4792-4b79-a47b-d1b70e5e3d1d.jpg

Oops, the first attempt said I posted too many pictures...Here's the rest...

Ooh...Ooh...Ferrero Rocher...WooHoo...enough to try for the World Record...

World Record Attempt

b829e352-120c-425c-9b06-51e231970390.jpg

Real Live, Real Small Tupperware. There are hard to close and open, so I think they will not leak!! WooHoo...

9926528c-2f04-4b37-b41d-d00681b5af17.jpg

The Tupperware works GREAT for capturing the GobStoppers that tried to get away!!

e6dfcb65-0a61-4717-ba62-3c7c80eedf9c.jpg

Lastly, another Coin, and a FTF Pin that I can use when I hide my next Cache!!

3e039360-d68d-440e-97b0-ff68863acdf9.jpg

Thanks for all the great stuff...There were a ton of coins in here, and I didn't have any of them yet. I started in on the BananaLaffyTaffy before I even got the BOX back to the truck. It's going to stay in the truck with me so I can have a sweet snack whenever I need one. I work in the truck all day, so sometimes I just need little SugarBoost. I loved the package. I can't wait for the next one. Thank you!!

Hey Joensue,

I received your great box of goodies a week or so ago. I know the mission isn't complete with out the pictures, so here goes: We'll start with the small stuff, Quite a nice assortment of pins and Badges. We aren't sure if we will keep them or use them for some very nice swag to put in exceptional finds.

5511007852_97548abd90_m.jpg

Next the big stuff, a water bottle, towel, screwdriver, box of Absorbine Jr...Though we are a long way from Juniors, a Trivial Pursuit game and a cool shoulder pack.

5510753470_fb68677f37_m.jpg]

The nice looking young lady on the left while at first glance didn't look all that family friendly turned out to be a bottle opener

5510151829_9685b19bd5_m.jpg

5510151941_f461a63170_m.jpg

Saving the best for last

5510753858_b954d1e0cb_m.jpg

Three great coins. The Soprano's Badda Bing, Liar, Liar Pants on Fire, and a really good looking Medusa.

Thanks so much for all the neat stuff.

And thanks to WSR for hosting, what fun

Now that I've recovered (sort of!) from the past week, I'm happy to report that my box did arrive on Monday (or Tuesday?). Many thanks to pyromomma for all the goodies! She even managed to give me coins that I didn't have. She seems to be a boy scout afficianado, and designed one side of one of the coins she sent me. It's very beautiful!

The list of goodies:

•  
  • Lysol disinfectant spray
  • Enameled chop sticks
  • Lanyards - two
  • Smart Links Build-A-Bird toy
  • 75th Anniversary Cub Scout stickers - 8
  • Book of Chinese Symbols Stencils - Hmmm - a new pathtag series?
  • Check book cover w/ solar calculator
  • Camp Daniel Boone patches - 2005, 2006
  • Personal telephone book
  • Photo album
  • Life's Better Outdoors license holder
  • Life's Better Outdoors stickers - 2
  • Life's Better Outdoors bumper stickers
  • Perfume
  • Nano cache
  • Shower cap
  • SC State Parks Edisto Beach Magnets - 2
  • Lights Out! Sea turtle dig the dark bumper stickers - 2
  • 75th Anniversary Cub Scout bumper sticker
  • Chinese paper lantern
  • Paracord survival bracelet
  • BLM card holder
  • Camo can cozy
  • Ink jet photo paper
  • SC DNR fish tattoos
  • Christmas bells pin
  • Christmas stocking pin
  • Flashlight
  • Plastic vial (cache?)
  • Keep-2-Go container
  • Socks - St. Patrick's Day
  • Boy Scout Geocaching Patch (very cool!)
  • No Touch Monkey! (book)
  • Tiny abalone shell
  • The Big Book of Presentation Games
  • Calculators - 2
  • BSA Glow in the dark bracelet
  • Hydrating cream
  • Giant plastic grasshopper
  • Extension cord
  • Bison tube
  • Pad of paper in shape of Chinese style shirt
  • Hawaiian baseball hat
  • Fish ruler bumper sticker x 2, 36" long!!
  • Geocoins -- 2

It looks like the box barely made it!

5513234723_fa0fdb0639.jpg

The overall 'pile' -- that's a lot of stuff!

5513839100_c2b6fe4c6b.jpg

Geocoins and Geocaching patch

5513835962_3278586b56_z.jpg

Thanks for the fun!!