Kitchen Sink MISSION...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I wouldn't know about the free tape. It is storming here, snow and sleet so I walked over to the post office near my job. She at first charged me $16.09 and I said no that it was a flat rate box. So then she had to look up what the price would be. It did get delivery confirmation but then she forgot to scan it. One is going to stay in Maine so I will know in a day or two if it is going to ship. If we didn't have to send it the same day I would of missed all this laughter.It has been a fun mission.

Email sent: 1/1/2011

Name received: 2/15/2011 - pretty psyched - got some ideas here! Hope their activated list is up to date!

Mission sent: 2/28/2011 - I hope my folks like their coins........and of course, the other goodies - this box was stuffed and than goodness for strong Priority Tape. Even some of the goodies inside were stuffed with goodies. Enjoy!

Mission received:

Whew...How bad would it be if I ended up being the guy who didn't ship on time?? I made it to the Post Office ten minutes before they closed!! Two packages on the way!! I hope you like the eclectic mix of things included. Heck, If you don't like it, you can just drop it in Caches. One box was not quite bulging, but was hard to close.

The Post Office here in CA is closed now, so Everyone should have already shipped their package!! I wonder if I should start composing my next Mission??

WRITE SHOP ROBERT Mission 1

Email Sent...01-31

Name Received...02-13

Package Shipped...02-28

Package Received...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT Mission 2

Email Sent...01-31

Name Received...02-13

Package Shipped...02-28

Package Received...

Whew...How bad would it be if I ended up being the guy who didn't ship on time??

Not too bad. Who would we complain to? ;) Glad you made it in time though, as everyone sending packages on the same date was a great idea IMO.

I am excited to see what got sent in all of those boxes. It sounds as if there may be more of these kitchen sinks; I wonder what interesting items will get recycled from mission to mission. Thank you for putting together the fun mission!

Email sent: 12/31/2010

Name received: 2/16/2011

Mission sent: 2/28/2011

Mission received: 2/29/2011 FTRKSM

I am happy to say I am the First To Recieve Kitchen Sink Mission.... WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Nope, It wasn't mailed early. This Handsome Guy sent it to me from Maine. This should get everyone good and pumped to get theirs....

I opened the box from this local cacher and the first thing I saw was A Pack Of BUBBLE MAILERS - always Needed and sometimes hard to find.

Next, I unwrapped a very cool WELCOME ROCK STATUE WITH A SWEET FROG ready to say HI tom my Garden Friends.

A box of BANDAIDS, I go through alot of these working in the yard!!

A huge bottle of BODY LOTION, mmmm smells so good and this is the best for maine Winters.

A big Bottle of SUNSCREEN, very cool, my son got sunburn at Lake George last year because we didn't have any, now we do (Super Thanx)

A Strawberry scented CANDLE, which many know , I am addicted to scented candles. MMmmmmmmmmmmm

An ENVELOPE with my name on it, I wonder what's in there????

And a DRAWING PAD, needed one so bad, I was sketching on white envelopes....Nice!!!!!!

and Last But, chew chew, Not Least, chew chew, A Now empty bag of the best BEEF JERKY I've ever Had!!!

And in that envelope 3 Geocoins... A Gold DreamCatcher ..... A Todies Wild Ride Memorial ..... A CacheHopper, first time holding one of these, NICE!!!

WOW, What a ..... " NICE PACKAGE " I love saying that. - Thank You MAINE GUY !

And a SUPER COOL MISSION. Thank You WRITE SHOP ROBERT !

Can't wait for the next KITCHEN SINK MISSION!!!!!!!!!!

bca727c0-66af-48d6-8968-089995fcdcdb.jpg

PS.. Robert, Remember my cat Spot??? see her watching me open the gifts....lOLOL

Edited by opalsns

Sweet package. <-- this is going to get wrong very fast. lol

Can't wait to get mine and see what others get. I'm surprised you got so many useful things.

LOLOL!!!! Gotta Love a Great package!!!!

I'm using or used everything I recieved. This guy really knows how to treat a gal!!!!

The Package I sent was full of junk that I found in the Garbage Truck and laying on the side of the road!!!!!=>

Edited by opalsns

Can't wait to get mine and see what others get. I'm surprised you got so many useful things.

LOLOL!!!! Gotta Love a Great package!!!!

I'm using or used everything I recieved. This guy really knows how to treat a gal!!!!

The Package I sent was full of junk that I found in the Garbage Truck and laying on the side of the road!!!!!=>

Good now i don't feel so bad about my box of junk. LOL

Email sent: 12/31/2010

Name received: 2/16/2011

Mission received: 2/29/2011 FTRKSM

I am happy to say I am the First To Recieve Kitchen Sink Mission.... WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Nope, It wasn't mailed early. This Handsome Guy sent it to me from Maine. This should get everyone good and pumped to get theirs....

I opened the box from this local cacher and the first thing I saw was A Pack Of BUBBLE MAILERS - always Needed and sometimes hard to find.

Next, I unwrapped a very cool WELCOME ROCK STATUE WITH A SWEET FROG ready to say HI tom my Garden Friends.

A box of BANDAIDS, I go through alot of these working in the yard!!

A huge bottle of BODY LOTION, mmmm smells so good and this is the best for maine Winters.

A big Bottle of SUNSCREEN, very cool, my son got sunburn at Lake George last year because we didn't have any, now we do (Super Thanx)

A Strawberry scented CANDLE, which many know , I am addicted to scented candles. MMmmmmmmmmmmm

An ENVELOPE with my name on it, I wonder what's in there????

And a DRAWING PAD, needed one so bad, I was sketching on white envelopes....Nice!!!!!!

and Last But, chew chew, Not Least, chew chew, A Now empty bag of the best BEEF JERKY I've ever Had!!!

And in that envelope 3 Geocoins... A Gold DreamCatcher ..... A Todies Wild Ride Memorial ..... A CacheHopper, first time holding one of these, NICE!!!

WOW, What a ..... " NICE PACKAGE " I love saying that. - Thank You MAINE GUY !

And a SUPER COOL MISSION. Thank You WRITE SHOP ROBERT !

Can't wait for the next KITCHEN SINK MISSION!!!!!!!!!!

bca727c0-66af-48d6-8968-089995fcdcdb.jpg

PS.. Robert, Remember my cat Spot??? see her watching me open the gifts....lOLOL

Haha, I DID see her over there. I sure do miss MY can named Spot. He was the best tough little stray cat I ever knew. I couldn't stand to coop him up, so he could come and go as he pleased through the bathroom window.You got some fantastic stuff there...Cache Hoppers are So Cool, and the padded envelopes, yep, those are superhandy, i had to recycle one yesterday to send a small package to Greece. And BeefJerky!! Yum. I'll bet that's good to keep around in the winter...It must be, that's what it was made for.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Package was sent off yesterday morning...

Full of the strangest, oddest assortment of things that we could find.

Unfortunately I forgot to include the manifest when shipping it, so I'll add it here after it has arrived.

Z.

Haha, maybe like me...at least one of my outgoing backages includes some things which might need a little explaining!! Bwahaha!!!

I read that and it makes me think that maybe the things you sent are not so useful??

One man's junk is anther's treasure. I have lots of could be useful items, some novelty items, and a few that, i'm hoping, the receiver can figure out where they came from. One item may be missing some parts but it does work. All shall be revealed in a couple of days.

I'm just now seeing this post for the first time and hate it so bad that I've missed out on it. It looks like so much fun. I'm keeping an eye on this to see what everyone gets and hopefully I won't miss out on the next Kitchen Sink Mission.

SA, there is an International KSM that anyone can enter........

The mailman just knocked on our door & handed me a package that I know was at least 20lbs! I dug in and after 10 min might have had a dent. So much stuff! Matchbox cars, magazines, including a 69 Nat Geo, a first aid kit, a box of small swag stuff, a roll of pennys, a spark plug, MREs, maps, phone cord, coupler for an air compressor I think?, pink barbell, zip tie ( he knew I needed one & was out, yes!) Army guys, poker chips & coins to name a few things...no really just a few of the things! Wow! Thanks 57Chevy!

The mailman just knocked on our door & handed me a package that I know was at least 20lbs! I dug in and after 10 min might have had a dent. So much stuff! Matchbox cars, magazines, including a 69 Nat Geo, a first aid kit, a box of small swag stuff, a roll of pennys, a spark plug, MREs, maps, phone cord, coupler for an air compressor I think?, pink barbell, zip tie ( he knew I needed one & was out, yes!) Army guys, poker chips & coins to name a few things...no really just a few of the things! Wow! Thanks 57Chevy!

Please , please pictures1!!!!!!

About an hour ago the wife calls me here at work to tell me my package has arrived. All of a sudden she is excited about this mission and begging me to let her open it to show the kids. At first she wasn't happy about me participating in these missions. But she's just paranoid like that. I told her she can open it as long as she takes lots of pictures. So i'll have pictures up some time after midnight when i get home or first thing in the morning.

Email sent: 12/30/2010

Name received: 2/15/2011

Mission received:3/2/2011

Received our package today. The sender did not include a caching name, so I am not sure who it was. We got a ton of stuff. 2 batteries, a movie, a book, crikey geocoin, pieces of eight doubloon geocoin, a couple of notebooks, rubber balls, old computer parts and electronic widgets, and a lot of things that I have no idea what they are. The picture didnt come out, so I will need to get one up later. Thanks WSR for the mission!

Received our package today. The sender did not include a caching name, so I am not sure who it was. We got a ton of stuff. 2 batteries, a movie, a book, crikey geocoin, pieces of eight doubloon geocoin, a couple of notebooks, rubber balls, old computer parts and electronic widgets, and a lot of things that I have no idea what they are. The picture didnt come out, so I will need to get one up later. Thanks WSR for the mission!

Sorry about that. Meant to have a note in there and thought i did.

The disks and rings are platters and spacers from old computer hard drives.

Edited by mpilchfamily

Email Sent

Name Received

Mission Sent - 2/28/11

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our box!!

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad15/principal1/

WAY cool stuff!! The coins are AWESOME!! We received an ape coin, ten year coin, and a personal coin from team luvbassn. They are fabulous! The chocolate is already gone, I am wearing the hat, I love nesting dolls, the frog geocache is a lot of fun, the brass mug is going to school for my desk, just LOADS of fun things!! Thank you so much to team luvbassn~~~!!!

Edited by KBfamily

Sorry about that. Meant to have a note in there and thought i did.

The disks and rings are platters and spacers from old computer hard drives.

Haha, you kept the magnets?? Youtube has a video on how to make a windchine with the parts you sent.

Looks like you had doubled the img tags...

Here we go...

Email Sent

Name Received

Mission Sent - 2/28/11

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our box!!

IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

WAY cool stuff!! The coins are AWESOME!! We received an ape coin, ten year coin, and a personal coin from team luvbassn. They are fabulous! The chocolate is already gone, I am wearing the hat, I love nesting dolls, the frog geocache is a lot of fun, the brass mug is going to school for my desk, just LOADS of fun things!! Thank you so much to team luvbassn~~~!!!

I see an air hose in the background...maybe you're the one who should have gotten that connector?? Your garage is scary, there are weapons just lying around?? Haha, I hope the carpet was DYED that color, and not stained.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

This was my first mission, and I was very excited when my box arrived today. (First mission excitement excuse can only be used this time, so why waste it? ;) ) Opening the slightly bulging box, there was a thrill of anticipation.

728a61a8-ac4d-476a-9240-af659f9f5a06.jpg The envelope contained three beautiful geocoins. Wow! A burnt toast GeoJelly (my husband saw it on my desk later and thought it was a coffee bean--silly muggle), big and stunningly pretty The Great Outdoors and the nicely detailed Caching Time.

de7b40c0-f165-40b3-94ac-f1863fc0de5b.jpg It took 45 minutes to finish emptying out the box. In my own defense, there were several puzzles to complete along the way... 6645b500-74bf-4199-acf6-d3bdcf94eb02.jpg ...but still way too many things to list! Proof: 03c05731-b128-4322-a62c-b2c6119cf2a2.jpg

What a fun box of stuff! The ornaments made me smile. You had no way of knowing, but during our first Christmas together many, many years ago when we were cash-poor students, our first ornament was a dove almost exactly like these. Later when I returned the magnets, light pen, cards, holiday sparkles, Ty plushes, ducks, games, key chains, toys and the and, and, ands into the box to carry them into another room, they didn't fit.

870f8eec-85fe-4fe8-a12b-d01bfe31fb85.jpg Huh. Must have been some serious Usyoopers magic at work getting it all inside for the shipping. :D Thank you for the amazing Kitchen Sink box and the three cool geocoins. And thank you, Robert for the setting up the fun mission.

Thank you Clinnphoto for the great package. I absolutely love the coins and so does the wife. This is a fun package. The kids will love the moose and practical joke items. I got the wife real good with the fake lato ticket. She about had a heart attack. I've been eyeing a few spots in my area to place my first geocache. The ready to hide one will make a good first hide for me.

Now to figure out the best way to get my son with the whoopie cushion.

Here are the pics.

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.JPG