Kitchen Sink MISSION...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

The mission is for those in the US when the USPS gives the boxes out for free and you only pay the $10+ when you ship it. Outside the US the boxes aren't really available. Which is why its US only mission.

Due to postal regulations for flat rate shipping, this Mission will only be available for Cachers with a United States address.

Edited by mpilchfamily

....Think inside THE BOX.

Presenting...THE BOX...

Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB1) $10.95.......11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"

Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB2) $10.95.......13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8"

usps_pmc_fro_thb_md2.jpgusps_pmc_fro_thb_md1.jpg

THE BOX is free!

The Shipping rate is flat ($10.95)!

The weight limit is 70 pounds!

Have to admit, not joining this mission, as from here, I really don't understand or comply.

Box is NOT free for me.

Postage of a box that size would be $30 to $45 - ouch!

Yes, it is expensive...that's why I had to limit this to US addresses. I wish there were a way around it.

Bwahaha...I get my assignment before ANYONE else!! I decided to sign myself up once for each 10 entries, and in the end there were 23, so I'm in the hat twice. I already have some interesting ideas on some of what will go in the boxes!! Haha, these boxes look small from the outside...but wait 'til you try fillin' the whole thing up!! Time to clean out that old storage unit!!

All the names are assigned, just one possible glitch with an address, but if I don't get it solved in time, there's an easy work around.

OK...Here we Go!!!

It's time to take that BOX and start filling it up. Here are a few things to remember for this Mission.

1. The BOX should be one of the two styles designated by the Post Office as "Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box".

2. Anything that you include in the BOX should conform to all postal regulations.

3. All Missions should be shipped on the SAME DAY (February 28).

4. You need to include TWO (Trackable and Unactivated) Geocoins.

5. Try to keep it "Family Friendly"(don't send anything that cannot be posted in the forums)

6. This should be fun, so let's get crazy...everything else is up to you.

Thank you for signing up to take part in this Ridiculous Experiment. I can't wait to see where this goes. I'm fully expecting to Smile, Frown, Grimmace, Drool, and then fall off my chair Laughing. I hope we each can do the same. Here's the information for the person that you should send your BOX to...

WooHoo!! All Kitchen Sink Mission Assignments have been sent. Unfortunatly we did lose two participants, but perhaps they can join in when we get another chance to do this. I have a few ideas for similar Missions. There are a total of 24 BOXES going out for this Mission!! The assignment will come to you as a REPLY to the original email that you sent me.

If you have any questions along the way, of if you will have any trouble meeting the Mission Requirements, please contact me as soon as you know. The sooner I know the sooner I can work on solving the issues.

Once again, Thank You for joining in the fun,

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

writeshoprobert@hotmail.com

Presenting...THE BOX...

Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB2) $10.95.......13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8"

THE BOX is free!

Have to admit, not joining this mission, as from here, I really don't understand or comply.

Box is NOT free for me.

I've been refining an idea that will be almost the same, but will allow international players...and even MORE randomness.

Presenting...THE BOX...

THE BOX is free!

Box is NOT free for me.

I've been refining an idea that will be almost the same, but will allow international players...and even MORE randomness.

Robert

Robert...help help...I LOST my name....never let young children anywhere near your email account...please help...

Haha...I had to go back to a house today to add a "By Appointment Only" rider to a sign I installed yesterday. When I pulled into the driveway, the gates were all closed up, and a big posterboard said "No Early Birds"...That was at SixPastNoon, and there were already people gathered and waiting for the 1PM opening of the Estate Sale. I had more work to do, but ended up driving back by at about 1:30!! I spent TwentyOneDollars. There was a shoebox FULL of sand dollars that cost me a Fiver, everything else came from the OneDollarTables!!

Bwahaha, which ones of you are going to get some of it?? Mwahahaha.....

Pleased to hear it, as - as it now stands it is an exlusive mission. (ie. excludes non- US members of this community from joining in)

How about a preview...since I've never really been one to shy away from shipping costs(as you might know) the next one will have all the packages shipped to me, then mixed up and reshipped(by me) to WhoKnowsWho!! Much smaller boxes though.

How about a preview...since I've never really been one to shy away from shipping costs(as you might know) the next one will have all the packages shipped to me, then mixed up and reshipped(by me) to WhoKnowsWho!! Much smaller boxes though.

Oh wow... what a cool (but potentially expensive) idea !!

Bout to go and drop my son off at school then see if the Post office is open. My son has to be at school by 8:45 and the post office is almost across the street and opens at 9. My box is stuffed full with what i think should be some interesting and some useful items. All but one item was found sitting around the house. Its amazing the stuff you find sitting around that you don't need or have a use for.

Edited by mpilchfamily