UAE Caches up for adoption

pseacraft

I am in the need to find an adopter for my 27 caches in the UAE and eagles head of Oman. Due to personnel shifts within my employers field sites, I get to pull up my roots of 4 years and move permanently overseas again. The majority of these caches are located within the municipality of AUH and would prefer someone located there. I will attach a list shortly. If interested please let me know. pseacraft_at_hotmail.com

Cheers,

Eric aka pseacraft

Eric

why not just do what all previous cachers have done when leaving the Middle East? We who remain will merely maintain those caches of yours?

Perhaps we can start a PINNED thread on this forum for cache owners to place maintenance requests.

Eventually some of the caches will fall away. I replaced a cache container in Oman this past week for a fellow Gulf cacher who has not been able to get there for a while - a remote area - and totally worthy of a cache - but why place a NEW cache when one already exists? We dont want anotehr Planes, Trains, Automobiles scenario where a good cache gets archived without any of us locals knowing.

My advice - keep the caches in your name - after all you did the research - and the bulk iof us will be in the same boat sooner or later.