Passing of cacher Demon360

San-Man

It is with deep regret that I must announce the passing of geocaching.com user Demon360 on Tuesday, December 28th at the age of 42. He cached mainly in the southeastern PA area. Mark was a great guy, always willing to help others and he will be missed. :sad:

My sympathies and prayers go to his family and friends. I never met Demon in person, but at times I frequently chatted with him daily.

Fare the well O|||i||O my friend.

I have had the greatest fortune of being able to chat with him in the forums as well as in the chat room over the past 7 years. I can't imagine not seeing him lurking there now. You will be missed my friend.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

Edited by TotemLake

I only knew Mark from the chat as well, but to many of us regulars like him are a second family. He was always willing to help those who passed through the channel, and was ready for comment on nearly any subject. May your memories ease your pain in this difficult time.

Just an update...from what I understand, there will be no funeral and his body will be cremated...if I hear anything further, I will pass it along...

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to take over his one remaining cache...I think it'd be nice if it cache could live on in his memory...also, maybe someone could add a note about his passing to that cache too, as I can't because my premium membership has expired...thanks...

-Drew

I have had the greatest fortune of being able to chat with him in the forums as well as in the chat room over the past 7 years. I can't imagine not seeing him lurking there now. You will be missed my friend.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

I can only echo what TL said. Demon will be missed by many folks across the country.