(Preview) New snack sized coin!

gridlox

Got Milk? :)

Art went to mint already and we should be getting proof pics later this week.

Presenting the GeoCookie Geocoin. It will be the same size as a popular chocolate & creme cookie. One really neat feature will be that the GeoCookie Geocoin will be a spinner type coin so you can twist away as you would the real thing!!

These will be sold on the Geoswag.com website & will be trackable.

5302164887_19069c8e4f_z.jpg

D-man B)

Got Milk? :)

Art went to mint already and we should be getting proof pics later this week.

Presenting the GeoCookie Geocoin. It will be the same size as a popular chocolate & creme cookie. One really neat feature will be that the GeoCookie Geocoin will be a spinner type coin so you can twist away as you would the real thing!!

These will be sold on the Geoswag.com website & will be trackable.

5302164887_19069c8e4f_z.jpg

D-man B)

I like that coin...very cool

We got our cookie goodness in the mail today. They are really awesome coins. The one we opened up to look at closer, unfortunately, became unpinned and now looks like a real Oreo cookie al-la twist and lick. We haven't decided yet what to do with it. Leave it be and display as it is (twist and lick) or liquid steel the thing back together. We thought it would have been a cool idea for a magnet to go with the twist and lick theme. LOL Just thought I would let you guys know though to be careful with this one. Now, I just have to try not to eat the bloody thing.

:)

We got our cookie goodness in the mail today. They are really awesome coins. The one we opened up to look at closer, unfortunately, became unpinned and now looks like a real Oreo cookie al-la twist and lick. We haven't decided yet what to do with it. Leave it be and display as it is (twist and lick) or liquid steel the thing back together. We thought it would have been a cool idea for a magnet to go with the twist and lick theme. LOL Just thought I would let you guys know though to be careful with this one. Now, I just have to try not to eat the bloody thing.

Both of my black chocolate geocookis came that way as well. I wrote their support department, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Both of my black chocolate geocookis came that way as well. I wrote their support department, but haven't heard back from them yet.

One of the two I ordered came that way as well! Wonder if epoxy or a dab of JB Weld will work?:blink: I don't feel like going thru the hassle of returning it. <_<

Edited by Sunrayers

Got mine today and the same thing has happened on one of them (with one side being separated). Otherwise it's a nice looking coin.

The magnet suggestion would have been a good idea for this one though.

Edited by CW88

I don't think they were meant to be twisted open.

You're correct, but they're supposed to spin:)

Bought a sample coin of the golden ones and it is damaged too. Had written an e-mail, but no answere yet. Think/Hope they´ll answere soon and that the others i have bought won´t be damaged too.

When I sent them an email they responded within a day and within a few emails we decided to send them back (since there was a flaw at the mint) and they were going to send me replacements (once their's got in). I haven't received my new BN Geocookies yet, but it's only been a few weeks. I don't know how yours will work, considering it is a sample coin and might not be replaceable.

When I sent them an email they responded within a day and within a few emails we decided to send them back (since there was a flaw at the mint) and they were going to send me replacements (once their's got in). I haven't received my new BN Geocookies yet, but it's only been a few weeks. I don't know how yours will work, considering it is a sample coin and might not be replaceable.

Well this sample maybe can´t - but i hope to recieve an replacement of an other sample coin. Think this will be managed in a few days (after i recieve an answere)... :)

I got one of the cookies in BN, I have been looking for the "vanilla" aka Gold but I see there is also a bronze/dull bronze or whatever it is edition... I haven't seen those yet either.

I want a set for me, and I want a 2nd set to complete an FTF prize for those who find my Oreo cookie geocache (I got an Oreo cookie cache container :D)