Had a little too much fun (G rated!) with Travelling Locutus of Borg.

Me Melissa

I found geocaching from a link I found on the modern ferret site Mary had made a reference to your adventure and for that I'm quite grateful I've enjoyed the caching Shadow and I have done and can't wait to get out again. I looks like Trixie and (I think that was Balthazar) had fun with Locutus. And from reading your page it looks as if you had quite an adventure yourself with him and his friends.

I hope you enjoy more caching soon and please send a ferret lover's best wishes to Mary and Eric. I hope Eric is feelign better. I know I and other readers are very concerned about him.

icon_biggrin.gif

Eeyore

"Geocaching" - A nature hike with a mission!

quote:
Originally posted by Eeyore and the Shadow:

I've enjoyed the caching Shadow and I have done and can't wait to get out again.

So this begs the question... is Shadow an SO or a ferret? (Or other!) icon_smile.gif

quote:
...from reading your page it looks as if you had quite an adventure yourself with him and his friends.

Mary and Eric and I really did have a lot of fun. We were just casually browsing the names of caches in the area when we saw the "Locutus of Borg" title and I started screaming "What's that one?! Click on THAT one!!!" . We knew immediately that he had to go to Mars!

quote:
I hope you enjoy more caching soon and please send a ferret lover's best wishes to Mary and Eric.

Already did icon_smile.gif Thanks for the reply!

Shadow is the wife. We only have one ferret after losign the other two this spring. Shaman died of kidney failure after being ill for several years and Wizard had been with him so long he just gave up on life after Shaman was gone. Mystic the only survivor prefers her sleeping bag to the cache trail. But we hope to soon be taking Gromit our cocker spaniel with us.

And thanks for the pictures and the tale of Locutus' adventure.

Eeyore icon_wink.gif

"Geocaching" - A nature hike with a mission!