2011 Little Rhody Sea Star Geocoins

BBWolf+3Pigs

I am going to start the process of getting the 2011 Little Rhody geocoins designed and minted.

This year will feature a sea star. Exact look and text have not been defined, but the image at this link is a good starting reference. It will be flat on the reverse, and raised on the obverse (like the coins of the last 3 years). I am only going to mint a single metal (antique gold) and it will only be avaible to Rhode Island "locals"...people who either live in, or do considerable caching, in Little Rhody. Costs should be about $35 for 5 coins, shipped. When I get exact costs I will let people know. We need to purchase 150 coins, and I will need to "pre-sell" them to fund the project (I do not make any money off of these). They will be trackable on GC.com and will have their own unique icon.

I have set up a Facebook group so you can see the latest news. If you are interested, join the group, and let me know if you are interested. When asking to join the group, please include your caching username.

If you are not on Facebook, please drop me an email via my profile.