Travel Bug Distance.

Dark River Rangers

quote:
Originally posted by Dark River Rangers:

How can I find out which T/B has logged the most miles? Can anyone beat 60 thousand (and counting)?

Gc.com used to keep track of which one has traveled the most miles, but people started coming up with other ways to rack up miles (cheating, or using a number to track your persoal miles, etc etc)

Virtual Victor's 70K in a month is interesting. But I'm not sure you can compare its miles with other travelers. icon_rolleyes.gif

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

One thing I noticed with people showing how they carry the Travel Bugs with them from cache to cache before they actually drop them off for good is the abuse of Locationless Caches. People find a locationless cache, lets say of a "WindMill" but they find it in Oklahoma, yet the person that created the locationless of a "WindMill" used the coordinates of the windmill near their house in Sweden. Thus the travel bug appears to have traveled to Sweden. Also that Travel Bug graveyard cache is adding 7000 miles to most people's bugs when they bury their MIA Travel Bugs.

GeoCache now, die later!

Morty

www.MortysTwistedWorld.com