Geocaching Web OS for Palm

gauthiergang

Please do not attack me if this has been discussed already...I used the basic and advanced tools looking for any previous discussions on this topic and did not find any so....I have a palm pixi phone. I downloaded the Geocaching Web OS application months ago and used it all of the time and really LOVED it; then one day about three weeks ago, I logged on and hit the 'nearest' button and it said error. Since then I have tryed many many times and it is not working. I have un installed and re installed this application as well. I googled my problem and the most recent posts were similar to mine and they were saying that when Geocaching.com did recent maintenace to their site, it affected the application. If this is so, then please let me (us) know when this problem will be fixed and when we can look forward to using this very easy to use and very effective geo app again. I am going nuts just thinking about going back to 'paper' caching....aarrgghh!!!

Frustrated in the woods

I use that app too.

The search nearby function no longer works, but the search by GC code still works. So, you can enter the GC code and then mark that cache as a favorite. Then you will be able to see the details, the logs, and the coordinates.

Logging from the app does not work either.

The app author has said on Twitter (https://twitter.com/preCaching) that he knows about the problems and is working on fixing it.