What do you think?

spiderlady

My travel bug MustangRacingTravelBug is in a race with another TB Flick'sBeetle. Mine has not traveled terribly far yet and my question is this...

Would it be sporting to post a note in the cache where it sits encouraging people to pick it up and get it on it's way quickly??? I don't think I've ever seen it done. I've read the page at it's resting place and it appears to be at the end of an hour long hike! Yikes!! It could be quite a while before it gets moved and the kids are all kinds of anxious to see it move. It hasn't been there very long but like I said... it's in a RACE!

I realize that I could probably add something else to the bug's page but do people really read the TB's page before they pick it up?

Would appreciate all responses to this, and hey, if there's anybody up in Canada that can move that bug!!!

446.gif

quote:
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers (1879-1935)