Error running Wherigo on Windows Mobile 6.5

ShinyGhost

Hello,

I am trying to run Wherigo on my HTC Diamond 2, windows Mobile 6.5 but as soon as I click on the Wherigo app it says Auto detecting Gps and stay there forever until it crashes the phone and I have to reset it.

Is there any way to avoid this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

ShinyGhost :)

Hello,

I am trying to run Wherigo on my HTC Diamond 2, windows Mobile 6.5 but as soon as I click on the Wherigo app it says Auto detecting Gps and stay there forever until it crashes the phone and I have to reset it.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

I have the same error. I am going to try installing to the main memory (I currently have it in the storage card).

Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Installed on the SD card first, then tried to install it on the device memory of my HTC Touch Pro 2. The problem stays...

Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

There is a workaround:

See here

docfred